Free Bus Destination Sign Programming

I am offering free bus destination sign programming whenever I have the time to do so. If you own a bus with signs or just have signs in your home and would like them to be programmed or reprogrammed, let me know!

I am able to program the following signs with their appropriate software:

Luminator flipdot, Horizon, Titan, Spectrum (except 24x200) - Luminator IPS
Luminator/TwinVision Smart Series III, Spectrum 24x200 - MIE

I currently own the software for, but am unable to program, these signs because of an error when compiling:

Hanover - HELEN (there's an error when compiling)
TwinVision LEDot, Amber LED, or Silver Smart Series - Elyse2

I supply the project file or compiled file that is to be uploaded to the signs.

Because of copyright, please do not ask for the software. If you need the appropriate software for your signs, contact Luminator with your sign part number(s)

image.png.7594d911ee1066b3fcb9092a239291

image.png.e19b1513fc25b0f67bce142180f593

• 2 months later...

@BenTheMiner My wife just purchased a bus for personal use to take grandkids and friends on adventures.  The bus is a 2010 Chevrolet Express Cutaway with the Arboc system.  The bus has a TwinVision signage system with a sign over the front windshield and a curbside sign on the large door side of the bus.  The TwinVision sign currently says "Have a Nice Day".  We are grateful it shows a positive message but my wife would really like some flexibility on the message.  I have done some looking online and I am stumped on how to change the message.  I cannot tell if I need an access code or just need to understand the buttons to push in the right order.

Is this something you can help with?  I am not sure how to tell you exactly the system we have but I can look on the back of the unit if that is helpful.  If this system is not something you can help with would you have any recommendations on where to look for help?  Thanks for your consideration!

6 hours ago, MubbaBus said:

@BenTheMiner My wife just purchased a bus for personal use to take grandkids and friends on adventures.  The bus is a 2010 Chevrolet Express Cutaway with the Arboc system.  The bus has a TwinVision signage system with a sign over the front windshield and a curbside sign on the large door side of the bus.  The TwinVision sign currently says "Have a Nice Day".  We are grateful it shows a positive message but my wife would really like some flexibility on the message.  I have done some looking online and I am stumped on how to change the message.  I cannot tell if I need an access code or just need to understand the buttons to push in the right order.

Is this something you can help with?  I am not sure how to tell you exactly the system we have but I can look on the back of the unit if that is helpful.  If this system is not something you can help with would you have any recommendations on where to look for help?  Thanks for your consideration!

I'll message you on Instagram for ease of image sending.