MaBSTOA B/O Exams - No Fee to Apply!! (Open Until Further Notice)

+Young+
Message added by +Young+,

As a friendly reminder, when you submit your online application, you must have either your Class B CDL (Commercial Driver License) or your Class B CLP (Commercial Learner Permit) with the Passenger "P" endorsement. They will run your abstract prior to you reporting for pre-employment, therefore, as long as you have the temporary paper permit from the Department of Motor Vehicles, you will be fine.

If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement. If you would like and/or need more information into obtaining your Commercial Driver's License (CDL), click here.

When you are ready to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles, click here to make a reservation for yourself.

Good luck!!

(Updated 3/19/2024)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning everyone. I applied for bus operator 5100 and went to the information session and got the packet they give you after picking your depot yada yada. I went to Brooklyn to give in the packet and took a drug test. question is how long does it take for them to process the packet of information and drug test to ask me to come for the next phase, which is the medical and do they send an email if I didn't qualify?

I just recieved another email/text from the MTA for an information session for b/o exam 5101 on October 24th since I already did this process for b/o exam 5100 on October 4th should I bother going to the one on October 24th