Transit cleaner position

HardWorkin

On 6/27/2024 at 1:50 AM, Leepeso77 said:

I’m in the low 9000s. I got called in to come July 3rd  for pre employment.. I peeped it said come business casual, wanted to know what are people wearing to pre employment ? 

I saw people with suits on to people with sneakers and shorts, and damn they moving fast. I just went to medical yesterday and got my start date

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EvolvedOtaku said:

I saw people with suits on to people with sneakers and shorts, and damn they moving fast. I just went to medical yesterday and got my start date

Yea they really moving , how long after pre employment did they call you for medical ? 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Leepeso77 said:

Anybody that has done medical for this position what should I expect ? 

Just more waiting and a physical exam, If you don’t get put on medical hold you’re hired

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello friends. My medical is tommorow Anyone know what the cutoff for blood pressure is? I don’t want to be placed on a medical hold. Also you just have to get a note from your PCP right? I also am supposed to start training on August 26th. Any idea what that entails? Will I be able to pick what borough and time I would like to work? Thank you 

30 minutes ago, Queenskid97 said:

Hello friends. My medical is tommorow Anyone know what the cutoff for blood pressure is? I don’t want to be placed on a medical hold. Also you just have to get a note from your PCP right? I also am supposed to start training on August 26th. Any idea what that entails? Will I be able to pick what borough and time I would like to work? Thank you 

If you dont already have issues with high blood pressure you SHOULD be fine 

Word of advice, come to your nedicla on an empty stomach, bring water only you dont want anything to mess it up.

• 3 weeks later...