BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally logged back into my account I do have a questions 😭

first question is that I see other people making signs and I see that they have acquired the pointy A because when I go over the signs in the google sheet that you've provided I don't see any signs with the point y A I'll show a image for ref

ALL CREDITS GO TOWARDS THE OWNER FOR THE SS:

RobloxScreenShot20240624_013111466.png?e

On 6/24/2024 at 9:41 PM, sys said:

Finally logged back into my account I do have a questions 😭

first question is that I see other people making signs and I see that they have acquired the pointy A because when I go over the signs in the google sheet that you've provided I don't see any signs with the point y A I'll show a image for ref

ALL CREDITS GO TOWARDS THE OWNER FOR THE SS:

RobloxScreenShot20240624_013111466.png?e

These are Twinvision / Smart Series fonts. They are currently incomplete. I give the incomplete fonts to users who ask me for them over Discord.

23 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

These are Twinvision / Smart Series fonts. They are currently incomplete. I give the incomplete fonts to users who ask me for them over Discord.

Can I request via DM's?

On 7/9/2024 at 4:17 PM, nylonstring said:

By any chance are you able to provide me a 200x24 sign template? The one that you posted in May 2021 most likely does not exist anymore.

None of the images I post here stay forever as Discord images don't work properly anymore. Are you aware of my Discord server?

On 7/10/2024 at 10:16 PM, BenTheMiner said:

None of the images I post here stay forever as Discord images don't work properly anymore. Are you aware of my Discord server?

Can I have the invite to it? I will try looking for the template there.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to lack of motivation, lack of demand, Discord image embedding being broken, and specific randoms lowkey getting on my nerves, I've discontinued transit sign requests for the most part.

I'm still open to discussing signage here, but it's moot if I can't send any images.

I'll be prioritizing the signs channel in my Discord server, where I am open to teaching others how to make their own signs.