Track Worker 8600 Hiring Process

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.0146181ce93fa58744dcf143f3d1d7aa.png

Track Worker, Exam No. 8600

List Status:  This list has been established as of January 8, 2020.

Pay: Starts at $24.77 and increases to

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (3400's) - For Medical: (3500's)

Next Training Class:

Resources: 2016 Track Participants Safety Guide

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process Topic

(Updated 4/18/2023)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/23/2024 at 8:37 AM, Beauti said:

It depends on what you’re on medical hold for, The position you applied for and how fast you can clear yourself from it. If it’s a sleep study test, boy oh boy it’s going to take awhile to clear yourself off that one if they find literally anything. 

If it’s a diabetic issue, you can be cleared quickly but it’s up to your doctors to fill out all the documentation in its entirety. 

Maybe someone can give you more insight because these two were the things that I experienced when I was training for the T/O position.

Not sleep apnea, something with my EKG in which i actually just did testing recently i just won’t be able to see my doc until next week for him to fill out documentation. But what I’m asking if how long does it usually take them to email you back after i email them that I’m ready to come in and reschedule? I’m pretty sure they won’t email me back the next day like hey come in this day but usually does it take them a week to email back, a few weeks, days or what.

1 hour ago, Jasmine said:

Not sleep apnea, something with my EKG in which i actually just did testing recently i just won’t be able to see my doc until next week for him to fill out documentation. But what I’m asking if how long does it usually take them to email you back after i email them that I’m ready to come in and reschedule? I’m pretty sure they won’t email me back the next day like hey come in this day but usually does it take them a week to email back, a few weeks, days or what.

This happens all the time. You can actually go to any urgent care/ city md have them fill out the paper work. HR usually reschedules within 1-2 wks 

On 7/24/2024 at 10:18 PM, Bobbyqueens said:

This happens all the time. You can actually go to any urgent care/ city md have them fill out the paper work. HR usually reschedules within 1-2 wks 

Ok thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2024 at 7:48 PM, Jayyp said:

Does anyone know when is the next trackworker  training class for 8600 I was just put on medical hold and I missed August 5 class 

I’m in the same boat right now, hoping I can get everything cleared up before the next class 🙏🏾

• 3 weeks later...

Just left Pierrepont medical hold is finally cleared (thank god) but now there’s no track worker class scheduled as of now so I’m waiting for a call back for the next class. I’m pretty sure there will be another class the August 5th class should be ending this week I believe so hopefully we’ll find out soon. 

3 minutes ago, Jasmine said:

Just left Pierrepont medical hold is finally cleared (thank god) but now there’s no track worker class scheduled as of now so I’m waiting for a call back for the next class. I’m pretty sure there will be another class the August 5th class should be ending this week I believe so hopefully we’ll find out soon. 

Congratulations. Thanks for the update 

4 minutes ago, Dolla said:

Yes you’ll have to do everything all over. I’m hearing there’s supposed to be a class in October 

Ok that’s what’s up. Damn. So will they wait to hear something about the class or will they call me in just out of nowhere