Track Worker 8600 Hiring Process

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.0146181ce93fa58744dcf143f3d1d7aa.png

Track Worker, Exam No. 8600

List Status:  This list has been established as of January 8, 2020.

Pay: Starts at $24.77 and increases to

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (3400's) - For Medical: (3500's)

Next Training Class:

Resources: 2016 Track Participants Safety Guide

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process Topic

(Updated 4/18/2023)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Slimjim said:

The class before you had a mixture of list numbers in it. So at this point it’s pretty random

I’m trying to get my name restored on the list now. What a pain in tha ass!!! 

1 minute ago, Slimjim said:

You gonna need to go down there in person my friend 

I’ve been on the phone with them all morning. Told me to wait about 3-5 days. Bad idea?

7 minutes ago, Slimjim said:

The class before you had a mixture of list numbers in it. So at this point it’s pretty random

Smh  i seen the list that they up too and im confused on it 

8 minutes ago, Slimjim said:

Ppl that have put off on list was in the class that just got in. And those were ppl from 3yrs ago. Like I said it was a mixture. Don’t go off of what list number they are up to. 

Kopy because when i was looking the sheet i seen the list numbers of all the drug test they was up too and they said  i was rescheduled ,i was like how if i never got a email , call or txt lol  i never got the first email to come in , behonest i did not know what the email was for until i got downtown all it said was reschedule screening lol   

@Marv. Email Lmacustomerservice@dcas.nyc.gov with all of your information list number and exam number to be reinstated. Give it to Thursday or Friday then call Dcast (212) 669-1357 if you don’t get a response to make sure they’ve reinstated you. Once you receive confirmation. Then you contact nyct (347) 643-7413 and tell them you’ve been reinstated and you would like to be selected for the next class.  I just went through this whole process. Good luck fam 

1 minute ago, Dolla said:

@Marv. Email Lmacustomerservice@dcas.nyc.gov with all of your information list number and exam number to be reinstated. Give it to Thursday or Friday then call Dcast (212) 669-1357 if you don’t get a response to make sure they’ve reinstated you. Once you receive confirmation. Then you contact nyct (347) 643-7413 and tell them you’ve been reinstated and you would like to be selected for the next class.  I just went through this whole process. Good luck fam 

@Dolla So I’ve been on the phone with them all morning. So they said they already sent all my info over to the people that need to reinstate me. They have me under some kind of thing called “False Appointment”. They just need to change that and then they said they can reinstate back on the list in seconds. So ima just wait till Friday. See if I hear anything. If not just keep hounding them until they do something. I called 347-643-7413 and the lady took all my info and said she was sending it over to the employment team. Said someone would get back to me in 3-5 days. But thanks for the info bro. Appreciate it. I’ll keep you posted. 

On 7/19/2024 at 9:14 PM, Beauti said:

I did the pre employment on the 27th of June. Today I just completed medical & final processing. 

Same I did my finial processing last Thursday, class starts the August 5th

I went today for my medical/final processing and I was put on medical hold. How long did it take you to receive a new appointment after emailing to come back to clear medical hold?

This def. Sucks because I wanted to make that August class SMH 

45 minutes ago, Jasmine said:

I went today for my medical/final processing and I was put on medical hold. How long did it take you to receive a new appointment after emailing to come back to clear medical hold?

Depends on what you’re on hold for 

20 hours ago, Dolla said:

@Dolla also how long did it take you to get everything squared out? 

14 hours ago, Jasmine said:

It depends on what you’re on medical hold for, The position you applied for and how fast you can clear yourself from it. If it’s a sleep study test, boy oh boy it’s going to take awhile to clear yourself off that one if they find literally anything. 

If it’s a diabetic issue, you can be cleared quickly but it’s up to your doctors to fill out all the documentation in its entirety. 

Maybe someone can give you more insight because these two were the things that I experienced when I was training for the T/O position.