Track Worker 8600 Hiring Process

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.0146181ce93fa58744dcf143f3d1d7aa.png

Track Worker, Exam No. 8600

List Status:  This list has been established as of January 8, 2020.

Pay: Starts at $24.77 and increases to

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (3400's) - For Medical: (3500's)

Next Training Class:

Resources: 2016 Track Participants Safety Guide

Track Worker 3600 Hiring Process Topic

(Updated 4/18/2023)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I took the drug test February 6th 2023 I never received a letter stating that I wasn't moving foward but never got a call to move ahead I had my name put back on the list because somehow it was removed and still I've been waiting since February 6th 2023 to get anything any suggestions?

On 4/21/2024 at 12:16 PM, Trains21 said:

Okay I took the drug test February 6th 2023 I never received a letter stating that I wasn't moving foward but never got a call to move ahead I had my name put back on the list because somehow it was removed and still I've been waiting since February 6th 2023 to get anything any suggestions?

Email hr or go there directly. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, dman1455 said:

New Track Worker test announced for October 1st 2024, there should be one more extension on this exam followed by the new one.

So there is one more class before the test? 

1 minute ago, dman1455 said:

No, there's gonna be more classes before the list. I was talking about the list expiration. 

Oh ok. Thanks for the update. Any idea when the next class is? 

I’ve been sent a text about the track worker position from exam 8600 .. this is what they sent me but never sent me an email telling me the steps and instructions for pre employment New York City Transit is considering you for a Track Worker position and invites you to our facility at MTA Transit 149 Pierrepont Street, 2nd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201 on Thursday, June 27, 2024 at 6:30 AM for a pre-employment process.  Please check your email and follow all instructions in order to prevent a delay in your processing and bring your completed application with you. 

I never received any email and can someone please tell me who can I contact or what are the instructions in this case.. thank you 

5 hours ago, Will v said:

I’ve been sent a text about the track worker position from exam 8600 .. this is what they sent me but never sent me an email telling me the steps and instructions for pre employment New York City Transit is considering you for a Track Worker position and invites you to our facility at MTA Transit 149 Pierrepont Street, 2nd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201 on Thursday, June 27, 2024 at 6:30 AM for a pre-employment process.  Please check your email and follow all instructions in order to prevent a delay in your processing and bring your completed application with you. 

I never received any email and can someone please tell me who can I contact or what are the instructions in this case.. thank you 

I received the same exact text message. I believe they’ll send you an email when it’s getting closer to the pre employment date.

On 6/17/2024 at 2:31 PM, Dolla said:

Has any receive their application via email for the pre employment appointment on the 24th of this month? 

No. I haven’t received their application as of yet for the 24th.

My pre-employment interview is tomorrow but I have yet to receive the e-mail. I hope it wasn’t a glitch in their system that called us. Did anyone already have their pre-employment interview and went without receiving the email?