ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

1 hour ago, dremoney9972 said:

just got restored to the list, number 33xx...should I be called soon?  anyone know best way to follow up and see status?  I went for pre employment back in '21 then never heard anything else to go back; reason on the letter I got restoring me to the list was failure to report for medical but never got any notification after pre employment so I want to stay on top of this now to get in.  Anyone with any info would be appreciated!

I restored too list #76** I had too cause back in 2023 I was still in probation for conductor in which they said I couldn't be put forward as a promotional and had to resign as a conductor, I didn't want to take that risk. Now I'm over with probation I'm hoping they recertify the list one more time and call those who restored there names.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/26/2024 at 9:21 AM, kazz said:

Sorry for the double post, but a question to all the T/O here. Do you guys like your job? Is it stressful or anything? Where i am at right now is not stressful, but I don't like my job all that much. There is a lot of downtime, so I don't complain much.

Easiest money you'll ever make. 

Sorry for the double post, but a question to all the T/O here. Do you guys like your job? Is it stressful or anything? Where i am at right now is not stressful, but I don't like my job all that much. There is a lot of downtime, so I don't complain much.

OMG!!! ask me ask me. i 'm the PERFECT T/O to ask this question to! :) 

17 hours ago, Anthony1527 said:

Sup bro. The next class is July 29th. Got the email

Does anyone here know if they’ll give me an issue with tickets? They’re not parking tickets. They’re moving violations from years ago. Also the form that says “only to be filled for driving jobs”?. This is a train operator so I’m confused if I need to fill that section out and if it applies to me?

You gonna miss that downtime I tell u that much..but if the pay where u at now is way less than what it is here, you'll put up with it.

1 hour ago, Anthony1527 said:

Does anyone here know if they’ll give me an issue with tickets? They’re not parking tickets. They’re moving violations from years ago. Also the form that says “only to be filled for driving jobs”?. This is a train operator so I’m confused if I need to fill that section out and if it applies to me?

Clear them asap, cause I feel like transit will say somethin

10 minutes ago, Anthony1527 said:

Ok. Think they’ll give me a issue for a few moving violations? No dui or criminal activity 

They will...I think it's possible to get away with parking tickets, but pending moving violations definitely will pop up. My boy is going through that now he's hoping to clear it by August and that he can get in a class before they close this list.

1 minute ago, Anthony1527 said:

Yeah I’m paying them as we speak. It’s tickets for speeding and fail to signal from 2019. Nothing major. Think I should be good by Tuesday?

Bring in the receipts in case but if there's nothing open when u submit your paperwork u should be fine.

4 minutes ago, Anthony1527 said:

Awesome! And when you mean open you just mean money I owe on tickets right? Cause the points for the tickets won’t be gone for another 3 years or so. 

Yea they don't care about points they just don't want u owing money to the city 

19 hours ago, pamtony711 said:

Hello--trying to schedule a new appointment;

title of exam: Train Operator

exam #: 7604

list #: 98xx

this is for a medical hold--i have all relevant documents

thank you

Delete this. You’re putting your information out onto the internet. 
This is not an official transit website.

4 hours ago, beanz said:

Yea they don't care about points they just don't want u owing money to the city 

I have one more question. I had some ezpass stuff in collections. Paid off the collections today. Have the receipts and all in hand ready just in case. The issue is that ezpass says I owe more than the collection companies have me owing. None can find anymore money that needs to be paid by me. Should I be worried about this? Seems like a disconnect between ezpass and these collection companies. 

21 hours ago, pamtony711 said:

Hello--trying to schedule a new appointment;

title of exam: Train Operator

exam #: 7604

list #: 98xx

this is for a medical hold--i have all relevant documents

thank you

buddy delete this!  dont put sensitive info here. forum has been hacked previously last year