ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

4 hours ago, Jsalcedo718 said:

If it's a camera violation then just pay the ticket. If u got caught by an officer, then u would have to see how many points they're giving u. Hopefully u didn't have previous points, so u would just plead guilty and pay it off. If u have exceeded the points they allow, then they won't call you until those points expire and brings u down to the max allowed before they consider eliminating u from the list. It all depends on your specific situation and record. Points usually come off 18 months after date of conviction, if my memory serves me right.

From an officer, my first ever violation from them. I see online it will be 3 points and on my record for 18 months I believe, can anyone confirm? So I should be okay if I just pay it off and wait?

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Peterqq55 said:

From an officer, my first ever violation from them. I see online it will be 3 points and on my record for 18 months I believe, can anyone confirm? So I should be okay if I just pay it off and wait?

Yea u should be good then. They just don't want anything owed to the city/state. They'll tell u pay off all your moving violations. 

On 8/12/2024 at 2:08 PM, Andy1 said:

so lets say the new list comes along with the newest promotional exam. they will call those who got skipped and them the promotional people ???

exam 4700 promotional to T/O.    Also is T/O better than B/O ? 

T/O is 100% WAY better than B/O! Dealing with people I can't stand people!

2 hours ago, train1290 said:

First off it's BRO not BRUH. Stop talking like a Hoodlum!

😅😅😅 Bruh, get out your feelings cause I corrected your erroneous comments. 

But since you want to address proper GRAMMAR the word is BROTHER, not "Bro". Stop talking like a hoodlum. 😅 See how easy that was? 

19 hours ago, jlmachv said:

On the topic of driving record, does an accident disqualify you for TO position? Minor or major?

I've never heard of an accident being an excuse for disqualification specifically. More so whats on your record that they can look up, like unpaid moving violations, points on your license, DUI/DWI, etc. If it's on your record, then they can see it. 

If it's a criminal case that involved an accident then you would have to make sure you don't owe the state any time or fines. You cant be on probation or parole. All that would have to be completed and you have to bring in a disposition letter stating that you completed what you owed to the state.