East New York

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Comrade96 said:

We still dont quite know whats gonna go where after the (A)/(C) get theirs

Everyone trying to say what the extra R211 fleet assignment is gonna be is just speculation until we all wait and find out.

Edited by DaPr03

On 8/31/2024 at 3:19 PM, TrainGamingKing9928 said:

I know this is a bit old. But with September starting tomorrow, I am seriously questioning the amount of truth behind this.

Unless someone says otherwise, I'm starting to think this was a false rumor..

Our "Summer Pick" That's actually what i meant...

Ends in December I keep forgetting there's more non RTO folks here than RTO..

Need to try to ease off the work Jargon in type it confuses some of yall..

Even if it is a false rumor you'll live right?

On 9/1/2024 at 4:19 PM, Kamen Rider said:

1: he inculded the word "should"

2: I heard similar

3: it would not be the first time someone changed their minds at the last second.

As I have said in the past, decisions with equipment assignments is wholly within the realm of Division of Car Equipment. They don't share details with us until it is absolutely necessary. They may have fully intened to test out the 211s on the Queens Corridor, but for whatever reason decided not to. 

That whole reading comprehension thing again yet our "summer" pick ends in December.

They still doing R211 testing in Queens so says the sheets..

ALONG WITH R179 CBTC testing in Queens oh my they still trying to work those bugs out...

I swear some of these folks in this hobby have nothing better to do than foam over when and where train sets are going...

They should get other hobbies...

Oh heard another interesting Tidbit regarding them R211s but im not saying jack here that one im gonna sit on...

5 hours ago, RTOMan said:

I swear some of these folks in this hobby have nothing better to do than foam over when and where train sets are going...

I mean, life would be so much better if they just listened when we said something.

Them: (arguing left and right over a topics)

us: “well, you see, what’s actually going on is…”

them: (go right back to arguing the same points we just refuted)

5 hours ago, RTOMan said:

They still doing R211 testing in Queens so says the sheets..

ALONG WITH R179 CBTC testing in Queens oh my they still trying to work those bugs out...

Thats been going on for a while now that I think of it. I remember seeing a few 179’s either CBTC Testing or doing Schoolcar in the 53rd Street tubes a few times that I’ve had job assignments in there.

On 9/6/2024 at 6:05 PM, poopybutt123 said:

And when will 4345-4349 be delivered to connect with 4340-4344. That set has been rotting away at 207

Who says those sets have to be connected for service?  4340-4344 will go into service when released by CED.  4345-4349 will be delivered when the vendor has any bugs worked out.  

There is no rule that the latest 10 new cars have to be held until both sets are ready to be released for service. 

59 minutes ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

Who says those sets have to be connected for service?  4340-4344 will go into service when released by CED.  4345-4349 will be delivered when the vendor has any bugs worked out.  

There is no rule that the latest 10 new cars have to be held until both sets are ready to be released for service. 

Exactly, they also don't have to be in a  consecutive order/consist to be service too. Some these guys need to ease up on that....

Y'all should also ease up on asking me about the shells and shipping because I started skimming those questions for my own reasons. Thank you.√

On 9/7/2024 at 3:57 AM, poopybutt123 said:

How many R211s are ready for shipping @Metro CSW

Edited by Metro CSW

18 hours ago, LGA Link N Train said:

Thats been going on for a while now that I think of it. I remember seeing a few 179’s either CBTC Testing or doing Schoolcar in the 53rd Street tubes a few times that I’ve had job assignments in there.

They gonna make it work come hell or high water its how they do things here...

18 hours ago, Kamen Rider said:

I mean, life would be so much better if they just listened when we said something.

Them: (arguing left and right over a topics)

us: “well, you see, what’s actually going on is…”

them: (go right back to arguing the same points we just refuted)

Priorities..

They'll be alright...

That's why ill just say what i need to say and leave em alone..

I got better things to do than go back and forth with folks who most likely wont touch a train in my short two year span i have left..

After im Gone? 

Heck i could care less what trains go where or what they do honestly..

16 minutes ago, jon2305 said:

There's an R211 delivery tonight,  currently wrapped up at 215 St awaiting access into 207 yard as I type this.

My dude must've been pushing that penal like the rent was due. That deployment was 10 hours ago lol

Edited by Metro CSW