R211 Discussion Thread

East New York

3 hours ago, TrainGamingKing9928 said:

Don’t tell me it’s because of the congestion pricing being on hold…

But then again, the funding for both the remainder of the base order and the rest of OO1 has been secured, right?

As noted many times in the past here, these cars are previously funded.  Congestion pricing being held up has absolutely nothing to do with it.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

As noted many times in the past here, these cars are previously funded.  Congestion pricing being held up has absolutely nothing to do with it.

The amount of scare tactics surrounding congestion pricing effectively being the "end of the world" for the subway is starting to really get annoying.

25 minutes ago, Comrade96 said:

Well I can definitely confirm the e tire track that leads from where they nornally receive 211s into the system has been ripped out and will be replaced soon

Are the ripped-out tracks on the south side of the Costco property or next to the under-construction Railcar Acceptance & Testing Facility?

6 hours ago, Comrade96 said:

If theyre still making deliveries via SBK, I think its because theyre replacing the track that branches off the (D)at the portal that goes down past the new car acceptance facility being built

They can go through it, there’s an open track that leds it in. I haven’t seen any delivery’s within 2 weeks, I also have been checking SBK for 3 weeks now.

9 minutes ago, Median said:

They can go through it, there’s an open track that leds it in. I haven’t seen any delivery’s within 2 weeks, I also have been checking SBK for 3 weeks now.

no, they cant, that track is physically gone, its been ripped out

56 minutes ago, TrainGamingKing9928 said:

Are the ripped-out tracks on the south side of the Costco property or next to the under-construction Railcar Acceptance & Testing Facility?

its the part that branches off the D and goes past the facility

3 hours ago, Comrade96 said:

its the part that branches off the D and goes past the facility

3 hours ago, Comrade96 said:

no, they cant, that track is physically gone, its been ripped out

Nope, the tracks are still there today.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Median said:

Nope, the tracks are still there today.

The track that leads from the West End line to SBK is completely ripped off, seen it myself when taking a southbound train.

Edited by DaPr03

6 hours ago, Median said:

I passed by it on the (D) earlier in the week. While the track is still there, it's been temporarily blocked with more materials for the acceptance facility.

4 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

I passed by it on the (D) earlier in the week. While the track is still there, it's been temporarily blocked with more materials for the acceptance facility.

I will check again later today.

4130-4134's side signs are not working properly and missing the route bullet. There's a few R-211 units that notably have shut off signs including the front destination sign on 4179. 

One would have thought, and one would have been wrong, that they'd replace the tracks long ago when there were hundreds of new cars coming in that depended on that track, and not decide to do it in the middle of deliveries.  MTA planning at its best, although MTA Planning is an oxymoron.

5 minutes ago, TrainGamingKing9928 said:

He’s my friend on Discord and I believe he’s actually just a young teen based on what he told me.

There are actual employees on this forum, when we say something is set aside for a purpose its because we know more than yall, keep it in mind. Kamen Rider is one of those many individuals