Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

30 minutes ago, mattbackupaccount said:

Tough luck I got surgery July 26

i probably get  a hold for my  medical so I should be  delayed to probably next year 

My backup is tsa

either job choice is good choices 

I don’t mind wearing a hearing aid to work ..

you just keep throwing wrenches at your shot to work here huh? put yourself back ok the cleaner list just in case this test wont be renewed

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Comrade96 said:

you just keep throwing wrenches at your shot to work here huh? put yourself back ok the cleaner list just in case this test wont be renewed

Huh?

English please

Why can’t I work here?

just being deaf is a issue to you

i got a small tumor on my spine for  months, dude!

it is small operation.

Don’t even know me

So you shouldn’t be judging crazy

, dude

what are you smoking?

Edited by mattbackupaccount

On 7/1/2024 at 11:17 PM, Kamen Rider said:

...but the overzealous TA medical staff who will sideline just about anybody for any reason.

I agree 100% about this. Here is a personal example:

Back in December of 2013, when I was going for my physical for the Bus Operator position, they diagnosed me with "muscular dystrophy" in my legs. After going to my Primary Care Physician, who referred me to a neurologist, they revised my diagnosis to "muscle spam" with the treatment consisting of "intermittent stretching."

Although I failed the Bus Operator Training Session, to make a long story short: Ten years later, I have had nothing amputated, nothing removed, I stopped seeing the neurologist before the pandemic and I stretch only before and after doing rigorous exercise, such as swimming, cycling, a fast and/or long walk, etc.

(And, from my perspective, this is because I'm not the best when it comes to squatting, respectively.)

Go figure.

Edited by +Young+

On 7/3/2024 at 11:15 AM, nickx2 said:

Hey, I got an email in may scheduling me for an appointment for pre employment thing on 6/7 but due to extenuating circumstances (no phone, hectic schedule) i didnt see the message till yesterday. 

Is it possible to reschedule this even though its been almost a month? Or am i cooked?

you would have to reinstate yourself back on the list. No one knows if the test will be extended again