MTA Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mine248 said:

Not too sure if 8017 is still around, but apparently there was a fire that happened to it because it dragged a mattress on the Verrazano Bridge. Can someone check if it’s in scrap?

It was at ECH but then fixed up. At Queens Village. 

Edited by Calvin

53 minutes ago, Calvin said:

6490, 6502, 6506,  6612, 6617, 6619, 6621: ECH scrap

Wow so those units that was spares f#cking retired at Pond literally  that's crazy cause they never touched them when it came back to them smh and I saw them sitting there too but r.i.p to #6490 the original black back pond had.... Thank god I rode that bus while I could when it was used even when ENY had it... it just sucks that unit is gone.. but moving on with the process ENY and Pond can finally  get back on track with retiring  there old gens..

14 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Wow so those units that was spares f#cking retired at Pond literally  that's crazy cause they never touched them when it came back to them smh and I saw them sitting there too but r.i.p to #6490 the original black back pond had.... Thank god I rode that bus while I could when it was used even when ENY had it... it just sucks that unit is gone.. but moving on with the process ENY and Pond can finally  get back on track with retiring  there old gens..

It’s gonna be a while till these OG’s get retired. So far no meddling from emperor Andy with regards to these OG’s.