BM5 and QM15; A Saturday in Review (9/27/14) (My top 30 pics of 2014 pt.3)

BM5 via Woodhaven

Going to Manhattan, I took the BM5 at 63 Drive, and got 2236

16122839012_72c3f7eb56_h.jpg2008 MCI D4500CT 2236 on the BM5 at 34 Street and Madison Avenue by BM5 via Woodhaven, on Flickr

Anyways, the statistics are here if you would like to know

Route: BM5

Time: 1:15 PM

Origin: Spring Creek Towers

Destination: East Midtown 

Pick-up (Brooklyn & Queens)

Stop                                                               Ridership                                              Revenue*

Before 63 Drive                                              12  (+ 4 kids)                                            $72.00

63 Drive                                                                  1                                                       $6.00

Drop-Off (Manhattan)

Stop                                                                                          Drop-Off

34 Street & 3 Avenue                                                                      3

Madison Avenue & 40 Street                                                          1

Madison Avenue & 48 Street                                                           3 (+ 1 kid)

Madison Avenue & 54 Street                                                           2

57 Street & 3 Avenue                                                                      4 (+3 kids)

Arrival time at 57 Street & 3 Avenue: 2:38 PM

Total Riders: 13*

* Kids were not accounted for in the revenue account nor the ridership counts

Revenue accounts if everyone paid a full fare with a pay per ride. Actual revenue may differ

Going back I had 3232 on the QM15. I didn't manage to get a picture of it, but I manage to get a picture of the earlier trip before the one I take (3320).

16123563885_4de90d52db_h.jpg2007 MCI D4500CL 3320 on the QM15 at 3 Avenue/34 Street by BM5 via Woodhaven, on Flickr

And here are the stats for the QM15 trip back home:

Route: QM15

Time: 3:49 PM

Origin: East Midtown

Destination: Lindenwood

Pick-up & Drop Off

Stop                                                                Ridership                                               Revenue

34 Street & 3 Avenue                                           3/0                                                        $12.00

34 Street & 5 Avenue                                           1/2                                                         $3.00

6 Avenue & 38 Street                                           0/2                                                         $0.00

6 Avenue & 44 Street                                           4/2                                                        $12.00

6 Avenue & 48 Street                                           5/0                                                        $15.00

6 Avenue & 57 Street                                           4/0                                                        $15.00

57 Street & Madison Avenue                                1/1                                                        $6.00

57 Street & 3 Avenue                                            7/1                                                       $33.00

Drop Off

Stop                                                                         Drop Off

Woodhaven Boulevard and 61 Drive                             1

After Woodhaven Boulevard and 61 Drive                    24

Arrival Time at Woodhaven Boulevard and 61 Drive: 5:18 PM

Total Riders on trip from Lindenwood to Midtown: 8

Total Riders on trip from Midtown to Lindenwood: 25

Total Riders on the round trip: 33

Revenue accounts if everyone paid a full fare with a pay per ride. Actual revenue may differ

Oh yeah, before I forget my best top 30 pics of 2014 (20-16)

Thanks for viewing, and Enjoy!

Archived