Keep The M60 +SBS+ in Mind!

Priincenene

Yeah and? The trip is as short as 37 minutes, and roughly 47 minutes other times according to the schedule...

It's not that short if there are a lot of passengers. Anyhow, every route(except for the crosstowns) has short turns. I believe you were commenting on why the M60 SBS has a short turn.

It's not that short if there are a lot of passengers. Anyhow, every route(except for the crosstowns) has short turns. I believe you were commenting on why the M60 SBS has a short turn.

Yeah, but I don't think it's necessarily because of the amount of time.  Probably due to the runs that some B/O's have it and it ends pretty close to the current depot (125th & 2nd Av).

VG8 IS BACK! :P

@John, We know! It's long! We have already got the idea! And he asked every question correctly.

@VG8, Are you dope? The M60 goes from Mnhtn to Queens! Then, in Queens, Astoria, Elmhurst, LGA. Of course it's long!

VG8 IS BACK! :P

@John, We know! It's long! We have already got the idea! And he asked every question correctly.

@VG8, Are you dope? The M60 goes from Mnhtn to Queens! Then, in Queens, Astoria, Elmhurst, LGA. Of course it's long!

We're talking about long in terms of time, not length.  Quite frankly based on the schedule, I can think of plenty of other routes that have short turns that need them more than the M60.

They actually have short turned M60s?? lol Is the trip that long??

The bus is probably pulling into the depot, not turning. The alternative to running in service to 2nd Avenue would be deadheading to 2nd Avenue. Given how many people ride the M60 within Manhattan, this is still a useful service.

Archived