The boring (7) and the Q102, a QM4, and some Q53s

Cool pics. If I may suggest, you should have your camera checked out though, maybe a optical globe issue like I had with mine back in 2011, been working good since then. Just sayin. ;)

Cool pics. If I may suggest, you should have your camera checked out though, maybe a optical globe issue like I had with mine back in 2011, been working good since then. Just sayin. ;)

Thanks for the heads up, gets kinda annoying that I have to zoom in every time. I'll try to fix that issue when I can, so it might a while.

Had mine sent in to Canon in June 2011 after I went to a camera store (L.L. Lozeau) on Plaza St-Hubert here in Montreal (bought it at Future Shop in November 2010) and I took the extended warranty and they supplied me with a replacement camera while mine was out being fixed. Got it back 3 weeks later, good as new. :) I don't know any good camera stores in NYC (never been to NYC myself, lol), but if there's one that can test your camera and tell you what the issue is, you should look into it. ;)

Had mine sent in to Canon in June 2011 after I went to a camera store (L.L. Lozeau) on Plaza St-Hubert here in Montreal (bought it at Future Shop in November 2010) and I took the extended warranty and they supplied me with a replacement camera while mine was out being fixed. Got it back 3 weeks later, good as new. :) I don't know any good camera stores in NYC (never been to NYC myself, lol), but if there's one that can test your camera and tell you what the issue is, you should look into it. ;)

Oh well, thanks for the help anyways.

I was on the Q88 for the first time this weekend.

Nice shots.

Thanks!

Might? It has been a while....  :lol:

I meant it might take a while to fix, not it might have been a while since it's happened...

Archived