Fleet Swap Discussion Thread

INDman

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I was on an (E) and I didn't realize my train got rerouted over CPW until it pulled into the upper level of 50th Street then the C/R changed the program to a (C) Local to 168th.

That's interesting. So they transferred one set of R160's on the fly from Jamaica Yard and throw it at the IND CPW I'm guessing. I guess those manning the yards can't even keep up with the SMS work along with the simultaneous swap. (Wild speculation here.....)

That's interesting. So they transferred one set of R160's on the fly from Jamaica Yard and throw it at the IND CPW I'm guessing. I guess those manning the yards can't even keep up with the SMS work along with the simultaneous swap. (Wild speculation here.....)

Oh no, this was several months ago.  All I heard from the C/R was, "(unintelligible) incident at Queens Plaza (unintelligible) being rerouted over the (C) .  I guessed that something happened on QBL.

So that's 13 R32 sets, correct...?

So the R32s are having lots of A/C breakdowns again for real R32 3838...?

Why do you keep downvoting him? I'll admit he has been wrong, but he has actually been right about this whole swap situation. Still, I don't downvote him if I don't agree with what he's saying.

So that's 13 R32 sets, correct...?

So the R32s are having lots of A/C breakdowns again for real R32 3838...?

I rode one yesterday and 2 cars had busted A/C, 207th is treating them cars like shit, ENY threw 2 bad sets in their barn as soon as they got em, there's no excuse why these cars have poor A/C after reviving an SMS

This is literally all you do, all the time. So don't try to bullshit us on that. 

In this situation, it's really uncalled for. He's been providing reliable info so far and there's no reason for anyone to downvote him over his predictions. Our little political arguments are something else, where literally everyone is downvoting each other. How many times do you do that, Mr. Innocent? As well others...

In this situation, it's really uncalled for. He's been providing reliable info so far and there's no reason for anyone to downvote him over his predictions. Our little political arguments are something else, where literally everyone is downvoting each other. How many times do you do that, Mr. Innocent? As well others...

I have never done that, cause I'm not four. You can check; I don't downvote.

I rode one yesterday and 2 cars had busted A/C, 207th is treating them cars like shit, ENY threw 2 bad sets in their barn as soon as they got em, there's no excuse why these cars have poor A/C after reviving an SMS

207th is tired of those R32's . I don't think it's 207th fault though, these cars are near 50 years old in a year or two and there is so much you can do to a car that is that old. It's good that R160's are on the ©I just wish some would stay on the (C) until the R179's come. Just one question will R46's ever be on the (C) again since this SMS was suppose to fix the A/C on the R32's? I remember a few weeks ago I rode an R32 with decent A/C and that was the first R32 I rode since they were moved off the (E) in 2009.

Why do you keep downvoting him? I'll admit he has been wrong, but he has actually been right about this whole swap situation. Still, I don't downvote him if I don't agree with what he's saying.

Roll Over My Head has already stated that he downvotes any comment that is about something he doesn't like, even if it's actual news. He downvoted my original announcement about the R160's coming to the (C) too, and now EVERYBODY is talking about them. Seesh......

And no, no more R46's on the (C) . No more relays at Chambers for the (J) . And YES, the (6) is still getting the R62A's. And nobody cares how many times you rode the R160 (C) today. They'll be here for the rest of the summer, relax. And now cue someone to tell me that I need to go on vacation again even though I only speak the facts.

Edited by Snowblock

207th is tired of those R32's . I don't think it's 207th fault though, these cars are near 50 years old in a year or two and there is so much you can do to a car that is that old. It's good that R160's are on the ©I just wish some would stay on the (C) until the R179's come. Just one question will R46's ever be on the (C) again since this SMS was suppose to fix the A/C on the R32's? I remember a few weeks ago I rode an R32 with decent A/C and that was the first R32 I rode since they were moved off the (E) in 2009.

There's only so much you can do? Wth are you talking about??? If they were so troublesome the (MTA) would've already gotten rid of 'em. They know ways to get extra money out of federal govs for that. But instead, they expanded their lifespan way beyond 40 years. That must mean something, right?

Alright fine. If it makes any of you guys feel any better, I'll stop downvoting posts I disagree with and don't like, including the ones that are actual news and also finally give up on the (A)(C) R46/R32 swap. Happy now?

Edited by RollOverMyHead

that's not true, when the R32s were on the B they ran good with no problem, they're on the J as soon as the cars get there ENY takes the bad cars and puts it their shop, when they put the R32s on the H, they ran very good besides the gapping issues, its funny when an R32 is somewhere else they run way better than on the A/C

Roll Over My Head has already stated that he downvotes any comment that is about something he doesn't like, even if it's actual news. He downvoted my original announcement about the R160's coming to the (C) too, and now EVERYBODY is talking about them. Seesh......

And no, no more R46's on the (C) . No more relays at Chambers for the (J) . And YES, the (6) is still getting the R62A's. And nobody cares how many times you rode the R160 (C) today. They'll be here for the rest of the summer, relax. And now cue someone to tell me that I need to go on vacation again even though I only speak the facts.

they just feel butthurt because the R32s aren't on the (A)

btw ENY has 2 more sets of R32s