Fleet Swap Discussion Thread

INDman

47 minutes ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

Again, if something is your opinion, you should state so, rather than me or someone else asking you about your statement, then afterwards you tell us it was your opinion.

If I didn't ask, others would take your opinion as fact.

Maybe you need to learn how to read better.

Edited by bwwnyc123

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

There is at least one person who agrees with me......bwwnyc123

R179 did not return yet that is a fact.

R179 may or may not return that is an opinion. 

They cannot return until they are all fixed.

15 hours ago, bwwnyc123 said:

I know exactly how to read wisenheimer.  If I didn't know how to read, I would not have survived 33 years of employment at NYCT with one 1 write up and zero days suspended.

Why don't you go back and read what YOU wrote yesterday at 7:42 AM when you said "...….they may or may not return".

That was a specific statement, not an opinion because you did not say it was your opinion.  I am not a mind reader and neither is anyone else here..  Then a few posts later, happy 283 even asked you about the authenticity of your STATEMENT.  He did not take it as opinion either.

Admit you're wrong!

15 hours ago, bwwnyc123 said:

R179 did not return yet that is a fact.

R179 may or may not return that is an opinion. 

They cannot return until they are all fixed.

Even happy questioned your source when you stated your alleged "opinion" because he took your original statement at 7:42 AM yesterday as fact.

And now you cover yourself in that you can't be wrong when you say above "R179 may or may not return, that is an opinion".  By changing your tune, saying that your opinion is that they may or may not return, you can't be wrong because one scenario or the other has to happen!  Your communication skills are sadly lacking.  If English is your second language and are still learning it, my apologies.

18 hours ago, bwwnyc123 said:

Maybe YOU need to read your responses before you post. If nobody understands what you mean, chances are it isnt everyone elses problem, its yours. The wiseass remarks are also not appreciated.

My apologizes for not scrolling up and reading before lol. I just want the R179s to stay Oos so It can be all R160s on the (A)(C) at least unitl July. Who knows when they'll return. Honestly, it feels right now as if the (F) is running at normal service because SubwayTime sometimes reports trains 2, 4 or 6 minutes apart even though its essential service. 

2 hours ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

I know exactly how to read wisenheimer.  If I didn't know how to read, I would not have survived 33 years of employment at NYCT with one 1 write up and zero days suspended.

Why don't you go back and read what YOU wrote yesterday at 7:42 AM when you said "...….they may or may not return".

That was a specific statement, not an opinion because you did not say it was your opinion.  I am not a mind reader and neither is anyone else here..  Then a few posts later, happy 283 even asked you about the authenticity of your STATEMENT.  He did not take it as opinion either.

Admit you're wrong!

That is a true opinion either they will return or they will not return. Currently R179 are out of service because they all need to be fixed and in good safety conditions. Then they could return so hopefully they are fixing them all now or are they just sitting in the yards doing nothing. They may return or not return is a true opinion. You are mad because you don't know the differences between Fact and Opinion. All of the R179 cars may return or They may not return until they are completed fixed, Inspected and in good Safety conditions. You are just a fool go back to school and learn how to read better.

Edited by bwwnyc123

17 minutes ago, Fuseguy is Cool said:

My apologizes for not scrolling up and reading before lol. I just want the R179s to stay Oos so It can be all R160s on the (A)(C) at least unitl July. Who knows when they'll return. Honestly, it feels right now as if the (F) is running at normal service because SubwayTime sometimes reports trains 2, 4 or 6 minutes apart even though its essential service. 

The (A)(C) is not full R160. There are only two sets on the (C) and the (A) is about half and half with the R46. I will agree the R160s are a better fit for those lines and I hope the R179s get placed elsewhere even though that is unlikely. The reason the (F) may appear normal is because a delay may have bunched the trains up. Subway time currently says 8 minute headways with the occasional 4-6 minutes resulting from a late train or two.

2 hours ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

Admit you're wrong!

Try again to read my Full Original Post. Instead of chopping my words.

(N)(W)(Q) are currently mixed fleet using R46/R68 & R68A/R160.

(B)(D) both using most of 100% R68 & R68A fleet of the Subway System.

(A)(C) both using R46/R160 and one set of R68/R68A on for PM Rush Hours.

(E)(F)(R)(M) 100% R160.

(J)(Z)(M) R143/R160.

(G) R68 & R68A/R46.

(S) Franklin Av R68

(S)

Rockaway Park R46

R62A 

R62

R142

R142/R142A 

R188

Current Subway Cars are reliable:

R46/R68 & R68A/R R143/R160 

R62/R62A, R142/R142A & R188.

(R179 are Currently out of service it may or may not return to service depends if they are fixed or repaired properly. Until further Notice....)

R44/R46/R68 had some major issues when they first started, and now they are so reliable after getting fixed and repairs so many times. They still continue to fix and repairs in the Train yards to all of the Subway Cars. Hopefully R179 will become reliable too if they are brought back to the system.

7 minutes ago, bwwnyc123 said:

That is a true opinion either they will return or they will not return. Currently R179 are out of service because they all need to be fixed and in good safety conditions. Then they could return so hopefully they are fixing them all now or are they just sitting in the yards doing nothing. They may return or not return is a true opinion. You are mad because you don't know the differences between Fact and Opinion. All of the R179 cars may return or They may not return until they are completed fixed, Inspected and in good Safety conditions. You are just a fool go back to school and learn how to read better.

Stop acting like your opinions are facts because they are not. Saying “a true opinion” is just another way of saying its a fact which it clearly isnt. I also find it quite rich of you to say that we are fools and that we dont know the difference between fact and opinion while clearly demonstrating that you dont know what either of those words mean. For the last time, there is no evidence that the R179s are pernamently retired so STOP running your mouth.

1 minute ago, bwwnyc123 said:

Try again to read my Full Original Post. Instead of chopping my words.

(E)(F)(R)(M) 100% R160.

(J)(Z)(M) R143/R160.

(G) R68 & R68A/R46.

(S) Franklin Av R68

(S)

Rockaway Park R46

R62A 

R62

R142

R142/R142A 

R188

(R179 are Currently out of service it may or may not return to service depends if they are fixed or repaired properly. Until further Notice....)

R44/R46/R68 had some major issues when they first started, and now they are so reliable after getting fixed and repairs so many times. They still continue to fix and repairs in the Train yards to all of the Subway Cars. Hopefully R179 will become reliable too if they are brought back to the system.

This extra nonsense provides no context. I stand by my original statement.

39 minutes ago, happy283 said:

Maybe YOU need to read your responses before you post. If nobody understands what you mean, chances are it isnt everyone elses problem, its yours. The wiseass remarks are also not appreciated.

You need to learn how to read my full original post instead of chopping up my words. Go back to school and learn how to read you don't even the differences between Fact and Opinion.

(E)(F)(R)(M) 100% R160.

(J)(Z)(M) R143/R160.

(G) R68 & R68A/R46.

(S) Franklin Av R68

(S) Rockaway Park R46

R62A 

R62

R142

R142/R142A 

R188

13 minutes ago, happy283 said:

Stop acting like your opinions are facts because they are not. Saying “a true opinion” is just another way of saying its a fact which it clearly isnt. I also find it quite rich of you to say that we are fools and that we dont know the difference between fact and opinion while clearly demonstrating that you dont know what either of those words mean. For the last time, there is no evidence that the R179s are pernamently retired so STOP running your mouth.

You be Quiet this a Public Forum I have the Right to Express my Opinions whether you all agree or not. So far they have not return yet until they are fixed  that is why it was and opinion not fact. I said they may or may not return that is a true possibility so far they are just sitting in the Train Yards  or are they really being fixed now. All of the R179 cars are currently out of service until they are all completed fixed, inspected, and in good Safety Conditions. So far my opinion is true. R179 may return if they are fixed or they may not return if they are not fixed. Go back to school and learn how to read. Know the Difference between Fact and Opinion.

Edited by bwwnyc123

4 minutes ago, bwwnyc123 said:

Because you are a fool don't chop up my words.

I read your entire post. The car assignments of every line isnt relevant to whether or not the R179s are returning. Everyone else seems to agree with the points I am making.

Edited by happy283

5 minutes ago, bwwnyc123 said:

You be Quiet this a Public Forum I have the Right to Express my Opinions whether you all agree or not. So far they have not return yet until they are fixed  that is why it was and opinion not fact. I said they may or may not return that is a true possibility so far they are just sitting in the Train Yards  or are they really being fixed now. All of the R179 cars are currently out of service until they are all completed fixed, inspected, and in good Safety Conditions. So far my opinion is true. R179 may return if they are fixed or they may not return if they are not fixed. Go back to school and learn how to read. Know the Difference between Fact and Opinion.

You have the right to express your opinion but you are treating them as facts and ridiculing others for pointing that out. It may have been an honest mistake which everyone makes but you should have explained it that way in the beginning without inciting everyone else.

16 minutes ago, happy283 said:

This extra nonsense provides no context. I stand by my original statement.

R179 are Currently out of service it may or may not return to service depends if they are fixed or repaired properly. Until further Notice....

Go back to school and learn how to read. You don't know the Differences between  Fact and Opinion You Fool.  Reading is Fundamental.

Just now, bwwnyc123 said:

Go back to school and learn how to read. You don't know the Differences between  Fact and Opinion You Fool.  Reading is Fundamental.

How about you get a goddamn dictionary and look up fact and opinion. Everyone on this forum except for you seems to know what it means. I actually am getting an education unlike the mediocre one you must have.

3 minutes ago, happy283 said:

I read your entire post you moron. The car assignments of every line isnt relevant to whether or not the R179s are returning.

The Car Assignments are right you are obviously less than smart. Or whenever go traveling on the Subways to your destination and the types of trains cars they use.

So far my opinion is true R179 will return if they are all completely Fixed, Inspected, and in Good Safety Conditions, or they may not return if they are fixed.