Fleet Swap Discussion Thread

INDman

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, R32 3838 said:

Well 9458-62,9248-52 is on the (F) as I type this, these were at CI briefly due to the rehabbed R160B's that were CI's (8773-77,8838-42 and etc.) So this set has come back.

It's happening, the (G) will get the R46's first, then the (B).

Hey, you’re correct, the R46’s are for upcoming  (G) and (B) service, in place of the R68A’s. The (N) is slated to lose it’s R160’s first. (More 68A’s on the (N) coming soon)

1 hour ago, bwwnyc123 said:

Doesn't the (B) already uses more enough R68 & R68A so why would they use R46?

46s make sense on the (B) IMO because it's northern terminal changes thought the day so the crews won't have to worry about changing rollsigns. TBH all the 68s should be on the (G) and (Q) lines since those lines don't change terminals nor swap with other lines like the (N) does at Astoria.

3 hours ago, trainfan22 said:

46s make sense on the (B) IMO because it's northern terminal changes thought the day so the crews won't have to worry about changing rollsigns. TBH all the 68s should be on the (G) and (Q) lines since those lines don't change terminals nor swap with other lines like the (N) does at Astoria.

Yeah but then we got other people on social media in general claiming that SAS is far too crowded for 75 footers on the (Q). I agree with you though.

Edited by Jemorie

• Cait Sith changed the title to Fleet Swap Discussion Thread
1 minute ago, Cait Sith said:

Thread renamed, since it's not even solely about the R32s anymore lol.

you know whats funny, I was gonna make a another thread about this but i said screw it and just use this thread instead

Edited by R32 3838