mother clara hale depot when it will open question

GojiMet86

I'm hoping that once the MCH Depot is reopened, the Bx19*, Bx21^, Bx32*, Bx33*, M1, M2, M7, and M102^ would run their buses out of the building for daily commuter trips.

*Those buses should not be running out of West Farms, 'cause they're so many miles away from it.

^These 2 bus lines can be split with Mother Clara Hale and Tuskegee Airmen (formerly known as 100th Street) (M102), Mother Clara Hale and West Farms (Bx21).

I'm hoping that once the MCH Depot is reopened, the Bx19*, Bx21^, Bx32*, Bx33*, M1, M2, M7, and M102^ would run their buses out of the building for daily commuter trips.

*Those buses should not be running out of West Farms, 'cause they're so many miles away from it.

^These 2 bus lines can be split with Mother Clara Hale and Tuskegee Airmen (formerly known as 100th Street) (M102), Mother Clara Hale and West Farms (Bx21).

Why do these threads keep getting made? When it opens, it will open. We will find out which routes will go there when they go there

Why do these threads keep getting made? When it opens, it will open. We will find out which routes will go there when they go there

Wait, this thread? I was actually making fun of those threads, you know, a "tongue-in-cheek" thing, 'cause I get annoyed at those threads, too, you know with vtrain asking all those questions and depotofrelax doing the same.

Archived