The Conga line of B60's

And it's suppose to be operating every 12 minutes...

13193196193_92f5c85280_b.jpg

An O5 on the B60? I obviously missed something here.

I saw one on the B13 yesterday... Although I knew Grand has some O5's, it still looked *weird* to see em on that route....

The Conga line of B60's....

And it's suppose to be operating every 12 minutes...

Funny, Usually the problem with the B60 out of WBP is that you can never seem to catch one when you need it... Very untimely....

Worse, buses don't tend to come in bunches either (meaning longer waits per bus, on avg.)... It's like B60's along the route get lost somewhere.... lol.... Never understood it.

Don't know what was goin on the day you were out there, but FWIW, The B60 is too long & drawn out for its own good.....

I saw one on the B13 yesterday... Although I knew Grand has some O5's, it still looked *weird* to see em on that route....

Funny, Usually the problem with the B60 out of WBP is that you can never seem to catch one when you need it... Very untimely....

Worse, buses don't tend to come in bunches either (meaning longer waits per bus, on avg.)... It's like B60's along the route get lost somewhere.... lol.... Never understood it.

Don't know what was goin on the day you were out there, but FWIW, The B60 is too long & drawn out for its own good.....

Well, yesterday was the (J) shuttle, and a SBS bus got stuck under the el (didn't time the turn correctly, and needed help to get out, holding traffic out on both directions) trying to deadhead back to Flatbush Depot or somewhere south. That clogged traffic for about an 8 minute period, and the (J) shuttles were told to detour during the time via the B39 lane then onto local streets to Hewes Street. Then there's the usual traffic along other parts of the route, and whatever else on the B60. At first it was only two buses minutes apart, but then came the last two behind them 5 minutes later. So you had like four B60's in like a period of 8 minutes, basically. 

cool

Thanks.

Archived