When I didn't care about the BM5,,,

11373339844_06ee6121b9_b.jpg

11373301775_0b4dda2490_b.jpg

11373325826_50b0e3c07c_b.jpg

Some Saturday Stats:

Route: BM2

Trip Time: 12:10 PM

Origin: Midtown-57 Street/ 2nd Avenue

Stop                                                        Ridership (Pax Board/Pax Deboard)                                    Revenue Collected

57 Street/ 2nd Avenue                                                2/0                                                                         $6.50

23 Street/ 2nd Avenue                                                1/0                                                                         $6.00

Water Street/ Pine Street                                            3/0                                                                        $12.00

Flatbush Avenue/Foster Avenue                                 0/1                                                                        $0.00

Avenue L/ 80 street                                                     0/1                                                                        $0.00

Avenue M/80 Street                                                     0/3                                                                        $0.00

Flatlands Avenue/Williams Avenue                              0/1                                                                        $0.00

Total Stops: 7                                                      Total Riders: 6                          Total Revenue Collected:$24.50

Average Fare Per Person: $4.08       Average Riders Per Stop: 0.86        Average Fare Per Stop: $3.50

From Where it Starts (at least on weekdays)

Bonus:

I don't think the runs should be cut, but if there's only 6 people riding the bus then perhaps they should consider sending out a C40LF instead of an MCI..

Good report

Honestly, I think they should just stick with what they have, since the features of an express bus is really for comfort (riders take the bus for long periods of time). For routes like the BM1, BM2, and BM3, they can stay with MCI's. The BM4, I dont really care, they can put C40's or whatever on that damn line, and the BM5 also competes with the QM15, so to speak, so you might want to keep the BM5 MCI-ful as well. The problem is, the BM's interline with each other. A route with C40's would have it's interline mates also have C40's as well. (Unless you do the BM1/2/3/5 interline with each other, and the BM4 interlines with the B100.

Thanks, btw!

Archived