11137993105_761fc8140b_b.jpg

11137988665_75dc4a0649_b.jpg

And on the other side, where the sun does shine

11138076194_81e104dddb_b.jpg

Passengers: 0

Going back to the early 2000's in photo tech

Your going to take that Jose? :huh:

LMFAO! :lol:

What's so funny? He mentioned that his camera had a problem which meant that the photos came out blurry and I assume his phone camera does too.  The pictures look similar to me... Crisp and sharp in one area and blurry in another, that's why I asked.  The shots themselves aren't bad though.  

What's so funny? He mentioned that his camera had a problem which meant that the photos came out blurry and I assume his phone camera does too.  The pictures look similar to me... Crisp and sharp in one area and blurry in another, that's why I asked.  The shots themselves aren't bad though.

I find it hilarious because the poor guy can never get a break when it comes to photos. And of course you have to chime in, "Mr. I'm all that, and a bag of chips". Just kidding.

And just because I deleted that recent PM, I just want to state for the record I hold nothing against anyone here, contrary to what some may believe. Now if you'd like the last word go for it dude.

It's all yours! :D

I find it hilarious because the poor guy can never get a break when it comes to photos. And of course you have to chime in, "Mr. I'm all that, and a bag of chips". Just kidding.

And just because I deleted that recent PM, I just want to state for the record I hold nothing against anyone here, contrary to what some may believe. Now if you'd like the last word go for it dude.

It's all yours! :D

LOL... 

Archived