In and around 181st Street

lupojohn

Thank you Matt and Goji.

I think it's funny how no one seems to notice you in those pictures.  You just go in there, snap your shots and you're out. lol

Heh, well it depends where i'm located. Every area is different in so many ways. I try to not take it with people around. Don't want funny looks or people to think i'm snapping them when i'm not. In this case, I was waiting for the Bx3, saw a couple of hot girls, walked on the same block as them and then when I saw them go somewhere else, I walked back to the stop. As I said, though, every situation is different.

Thank you Matt and Goji.

Heh, well it depends where i'm located. Every area is different in so many ways. I try to not take it with people around. Don't want funny looks or people to think i'm snapping them when i'm not. In this case, I was waiting for the Bx3, saw a couple of hot girls, walked on the same block as them and then when I saw them go somewhere else, I walked back to the stop. As I said, though, every situation is different.

lol... Interesting... I said that because you have some folks in some of your shots and I guess they aren't aware that you're taking photos with them in them. 

Archived