Horace Harding Boulevard starring the Q17, Q65 and Q88 with a cameo from the M7 at 6th Avenue

lupojohn

ipyzQdi.jpg

My stupid finger on this one.

Taken what way? Out of focus?

Angles. You have to remember location is a big part of it. This is an area that has 5 different sides where buses run. I was literally jumping from side to side and using the overpass at Horace Harding and 160th. The stops didn't have many, if any people, so the buses whizzed by. Also, because of this, by the time I get the focus into perfect position, the bus could be gone because it's not stopping due to no one getting on or off.

6JLEn1t.jpg

E3sD2x4.jpg

Nyu22aZ.jpg

uHGbLCQ.jpg

JouJs9o.jpg

NkJYo5q.jpg

Those two above the Q17 were also Q17's. One was short-turning.

UNbtLnC.jpg

qmeSwXr.jpg

Well it isn't about quantity but quality.  Just keep that in mind.  I don't practice photography at the moment but when I did, that's what I focused on... Getting good quality shots and let the picture speak for itself.  

Thank you for the advice. When I did the other Queens set(and another on the way later), the frequency of buses was less. As well, you had the Q17 and Q88 going one way and the Q65 the other. When I do the photos for my normal thread, i'm locked in on 1 particular route and if another route intersects, the frequency is still less. It seems Queens is a lot busier than Manhattan and the Bronx.

Archived