A Whole Lot Here...

Fresh Pond

Awesome photos! I'm really glad to see that they haven't sent the Vikings to the blowtorch yet, and I'm curious as to what the hell happened to 5657. It looks like part of the side paneling got peeled clean off, and the light panels were removed. I thought they were only decommissioning 5250-5509.

5657 had a severe accident YEARS ago! The bus couldn't be fixed and was left in the dust. Some of the units from 5250-5509 are being brought back in service due to a bus shortage a lot of bus depots are experiencing.

Awesome photos! I'm really glad to see that they haven't sent the Vikings to the blowtorch yet, and I'm curious as to what the hell happened to 5657. It looks like part of the side paneling got peeled clean off, and the light panels were removed. I thought they were only decommissioning 5250-5509.

Thanks

Great shots!

Thanks

5657 had a severe accident YEARS ago! The bus couldn't be fixed and was left in the dust. Some of the units from 5250-5509 are being brought back in service due to a bus shortage a lot of bus depots are experiencing.

Thanks and thanks for explaining 5657...i always thought it was a fire or something

Cool pics! Who's interior is that in the last shot?

Thanks...that one is 5734, one of the original SBS buses

Damn, didn't know 8756 got put on the reserve again...good bus too. Excellent catches, weird as hell seeing 1300 and 4705 over at 126. Didn't know ex-SBS D60s kept their interiors... Also interesting 4711 got the old stickers, shows you that bus was built a while ago...

Thanks and thanks for explaining 5657...i always thought it was a fire or something

It was a fire.

Archived