So QM8, how do you feel about the Q32 being extended to the Queens Center Mall?

BM5 via Woodhaven

Have to say, I think it's damn nice to see the blue stripe returning to so many of LGA's repainted RTSes. 8933's another, that's always been my personal favorite paintjob save for the original full black decals along the doors. Certainly looks a lot better than a plain whiteback anyway. Good catches.

Have to say, I think it's damn nice to see the blue stripe returning to so many of LGA's repainted RTSes. 8933's another, that's always been my personal favorite paintjob save for the original full black decals along the doors. Certainly looks a lot better than a plain whiteback anyway. Good catches.

Thanks!

What route is 3242 on again? Also, that Q32 at Queens Center seems so strange... I really can't imagine that. Nice pics.

3242 was on the BM5.

Some QV BO (because that was a Q88 coming from Queens Village LIRR) put that code out for reasons unknown. You are right though, it is strange.

Thanks!

Awesome shots!

Thanks!

Loving the shots here! :) Also, did anyone else notice the epic maintenance fail on #147? it looks like they took one of the doors off one of the older buses (maybe an old CNG) and installed it alongside the existing back door. They also seem to have done this with the curbside rear light panel.

174 you mean.

I don't know what was done to the back of those doors, maybe someone at Maintenance at FR should JFK should know

Also 180 was on the Q11 yesterday, forgot to mention, didn't stick around for that.

Archived