This Weekend's Q67 review 8/10/13 - 8/11/13

Saturday

Screw Saturday, I was busy on the BM5 to the (D) to Coney Island

Sunday

Taking the Q67 wasn't expected by me today. I took the 3:00 PM bus from Ridgewood (Run 652) On the Lovely RTS 9291.

Going Back, I had 3577 (Run 906)

9491598858_39535a0bf7_b.jpg

9491598016_350fa0ca33_b.jpg

Which one looks better, you decide.

Anyways, the Q67 towards QBP was not bad, although the one back was a shocker, less people then I expected.

So anyways, here are my statistics for Run 652 on the Q67

Stop                         Passengers (Boarding/Deboarding)           Total Passengers On                 Revenue
(M) Train                                     2/0                                                        2                                     $5.00
53 Drive/62 st                              1/0                                                       3                                     $1.25
55 Avenue/50 Street                   1/0                                                       4                                      $1.25
55 Avenue/ 48 Street                  0/1                                                       3                                      N/A
42 Street/ LIE                              3/0                                                       6                                      $7.50
Gold Fingers Night Club              1/0                                                      7                                       $2.50
(7) Train                                       0/5                                                     2                                       N/A
Court Sqaure (E)(G)(7)                0/1                                                     1                                       N/A
Queens Plaza                              0/1                                                     0                                       N/A

Total Stops: 9          Total Passengers:8           Total Revenue: $17.50  

Average Passengers Per Stop Boarding/Alighting: 0.8888888888888888888888    

Average Fare Paid Per Rider: $2.18    

Now the 3:10 PM Q67 (Run out of QBP)

Stop                         Passengers (Boarding/Deboarding)           Total Passengers On                 Revenue
Queens Plaza                            2/0                                                       2                                        $5.00
Maurice Avenue/LIE                   0/1                                                      1                                           N/A
Eliot Avenue/ 69 Street              1/0                                                       2                                         $2.50
(M) Train                                    0/1                                                      1                                           N/A
Fresh Pond Road                       0/1                                                      0                                          N/A

Total Stops: 5     Total Passengers: 3   Total Revenue: $7.50  Total Riders Per Stop (Alighting/Deboarding): 0.6
Average Fare Per Rider: $2.50

LOL, taking pity on the line I suppose.

It's a nice and important line, but people don't use it. The Q67 could actually get decent usage on weekends if only some people from their cars switched over to the bus (most go to Rentat Plaza on Weekends) and some people barely know it runs on weekends.

With the guide-a-rides placed at the stops, Im hoping the 67's weekend ridership increases.

I take the Q67 to do my shopping in LIC and Court Sqaure, so it works out perfectly.

But yeah, I try to also increase the ridership by taking the Q67 throughout the week. The 67 needs every rider it can get outside of rush hours.

(If anyone would like to make a donation to the save the Q67 fund, please get on the Q67 and dip your Metrocard in and sit. Enjoy the ride!)

Archived