No way! This dude ? A busfanner !? What the ...

realizm

Thanks man, still trying to get the hang of it. I'm looking at old threads right now, seeing how the veterans do it. And learn from it.

One member suggested getting a corrector lens, which is a good suggestion, but it's also the fact I gotta practice admittably.

You could've been in my comfort zone in Gravesend. Hell of a lot of bus action there.

Other than that nice pics, especially that one on the (B70) .

Yeah no doubt sister, now that you bring it up, I was musing over hitting up Fordham Plaza in my old hood up in the Boogie Down, but that's more like a weekend project, that one is a mission coming from South BK just getting there.

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like my first effort at getting the pics down on the buses. Will post more soon, built up the MTA Bus porfolio with buses In Manhattan, stay tuned for moar!

Yeah no doubt sister, now that you bring it up, I was musing over hitting up Fordham Plaza in my old hood up in the Boogie Down, but that's more like a weekend project, that one is a mission coming from South BK just getting there.

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like my first effort at getting the pics down on the buses. Will post more soon, built up the MTA Bus porfolio with buses In Manhattan, stay tuned for moar!

Ha..Moar...(more*) :-P

Archived