MTA Bus Operations: Repainted/Wrapped Buses

3 minutes ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

One that comes to mind at LGA that never got a repaint is 4500.  That bus looks sad, although I guess it's a good bus since it's still around.

That one was a repaint. Its just that the label placement wasn’t done properly and it wasn’t maintained well in LGA.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

That one was a repaint. Its just that the label placement wasn’t done properly and it wasn’t maintained well in LGA.

I ask because I think is a good opportunity for them to repaint the 7400s before they retire the next gens with the novas coming but i know they dont put emphasis on cosmetics at LGA 

8 minutes ago, Santana04 said:

I ask because I think is a good opportunity for them to repaint the 7400s before they retire the next gens with the novas coming but i know they dont put emphasis on cosmetics at LGA 

Well the (MTA) has kind of stopped doing repaints as of late across the board (If you don't count the one or two Ex NJT coaches they painted before they stopped congestion pricing). The last buses I remember them painting were a few of the 2015 LFS' and Xcelsiors on the transit side but they abandoned that endeavor and now just get their usual upgrades with no new paintjob.

• 5 weeks later...