NYCB_ORION_9863.jpg

NYCB_NFI_583.jpg

NYCB_NFI_578.jpg

NYCB_NFI_576.jpg

And A Bonus!

NYCB_X3-45_2487.jpg

DSC01890.jpg

Thanks For Watching!

Damn, I remember when #584 was a 1995 Orion V CNG! Why couldn't these go to Gleason?

Becuase they didn't wanna send them to Gleason. Gleason is short but they dont need all of these, MTA Bus needs them I guess so that's where they're headed!

Damn, I remember when #584 was a 1995 Orion V CNG! Why couldn't these go to Gleason?

Becuase they didn't wanna send them to Gleason. Gleason is short but they dont need all of these, MTA Bus needs them I guess so that's where they're headed!

Let's not forget that this part of the order is still for (MTA) Bus and not for NYCB.

Uh-oh... better get them Orion V CNGs now! that was really quick...

There's 1 Orion v sitting out back at SC I can't see the # bus it says scrap!! Over the window, btw 1992 is still at SC not in service though, 3119 is still there it hasn't moved in 4 months but it had an accident it still has far rockaway stickers.

GREAT photos! Love these C40s there coming very fast already 590!

They were driving 10 of them around at the airport in circles but I couldn't get videos. I thought 591 was the highest but 600 is at NESF it was inside but I couldn't get a picture of that either there was a bus in the way.

looking good on the c40's 599 is a nice number

Yeah I saw that one too along with 600, CP should get their order starting next week so be on the look out! It was inside of the 140 building, 589 in this post was their ride back & fourth around the airport.

Archived