What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After hearing a million times over last few weeks on radio, I now like this current smash hit. Actually i thought the 'background vocals" on this was from Katy Perry when i first heard it this spring. The background vocals is really a new comer from New Zeland named Kimba Johnson aka "Kimba" Cool video. Also to date, the #1 song for 2012 in US and much of the world. No accident after this was performed on '"The Voice" and American Idol 2012" it went straight to top of the charts. Enjoy

After hearing a million times over last few weeks, I actually like this current smash hit. Actually i thought the 'background vocals" was Katy Perry when i first heard it this spring. (actually new comer from New Zeland Kimba Johnson aka "Kimba") Cool video. Also to date the #1 song for 2012 in US and much of the world. No accident after this was performed on '"The Voice" and American Idol 2012" it went straight to top of the charts.

This is likely to become the first song in history to sell 6 million downloads in one year. Right now it's #5 and falling on the Billboard charts thanks to decreasing sales and airplay. I'll find out the current #1 song in a couple of hours, it will likely be "Wide Awake".