Unplanned Subway Service Changes

Guest lance25

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Service Change  Posted: 08/04/2016  4:01PM 

Due to rail condition at 7 Av (BKLYN), the following service changes are in effect:

Some northbound b.png trains are terminating at Prospect Park.

Southbound b.png are running on the d.png line from Dekalb Av to Coney Island-Stillwell Av.

Some southbound q.png trains are running on the n.png line from Dekalb Av to Coney Island-Stillwell Av.

Expect delays both directions on b.pngd.pngn.png and q.png trains.

Allow additional travel tim

Wait...huh!?!?

Delays  Posted: 08/13/2016 12:07PM 

Due to track maintenance at Myrtle Av, Broad St-bound j.png and 71 Av-bound m.png trains are running with delays.

Allow additional travel time.

Planned Work 
m.png Essex St-bound trains skip Flushing Av, Lorimer St and Hewes St
     Trains run every 20 minutes 

Planned Work 
f.png Coney Island-bound trains are rerouted via the e.png after Roosevelt Av to 5 Av/53 St 

Due to switch problems at Bay Ridge-95 St, the following service changes are in effect:

Some Bay Ridge-95 St bound trains terminate at 36 St-Bklyn.

trains are not running between 86 St and Bay Ridge-95 St.

For service to and from Bay Ridge-95 St, take B63 bus service running along 5 Ave or use B37 bus service on 3 Ave.

This service change impacts train service with delays in both directions.

Sent from my iPod touch using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Due to switch problems at Bay Ridge-95 St, the following service changes are in effect:

Some Bay Ridge-95 St bound trains terminate at 36 St-Bklyn.

trains are not running between 86 St and Bay Ridge-95 St.

For service to and from Bay Ridge-95 St, take B63 bus service running along 5 Ave or use B37 bus service on 3 Ave.

This service change impacts train service with delays in both directions.

I saw one R160 (R) train turning back at 9 Avenue towards Manhattan.

Service Change

Posted: 08/14/2016 8:08PM

Due to signal problems at 181 St, (1) trains are running with delays in both directions.

In addition, some (3) trains are running local between 96 St and Chambers St in both directions.

This service change impacts (1)(2)(3) trains with delays in both directions.

That train probably dumped at 36 Street and used the middle track at 9th Avenue to turn around. Was it signed up for 9th Avenue?

I would have checked out the (R) line, but it was way too hot and humid today.

At that time, it was already moving out of the middle track. I only saw the BROADWAY LCL part.

Service Change  Posted: 08/18/2016  9:36AM 

Due to a train with mechanical problems at Coney Island-Stillwell Av, northbound d.png trains are running on the n.png line fromConey Island-Stillwell Av to 36 St (Brooklyn).

d.png via Sea Beach Express?

Service Change  Posted: 08/18/2016  2:37PM 

Due to a train with mechanical problems at Broad St, the following service changes are in effect:

There are no j.png trains between Broad St and Chambers St.

For Lower Manhattan, take the 4.png5.png.

GOD DAM YOU R32's!!!!

Im sorry I had to lmao

Service Change  Posted: 08/18/2016  2:44PM 

Due to a train with mechanical problems at Cypress Hills, the following service changes are in effect:

e.png and (M) trains run between Jamaica Center and Chambers St in both directions.

There is (V) shuttle train service between Myrtle Av and Metropolitan Avenue.

For QBL, take the w.pngm.png.

Well tonight I got stuck on an uptown (5) between Spring St and Canal St. Stood there for a good 15 min before we backtracked to Brooklyn Bridge. Then it took about 5 to crossover to Fulton St. I took some clips here and there since it was something not experienced much. I had to revise a little bit because of issues with some retard thinking I was recording them, but not going into too much detail there........

Due to signal problems/water condition at 59 St-Columbus Circle, the following service changes are in effect:

There is no B train service from Bedford Park Blvd to Brighton Beach in both directions.

Southbound A and C trains are running express from 59 St-Columbus Circle to Canal St.

Southbound D trains are running on the A line from 59 St-Columbus Circle to W 4 St-Wash Sq and then on the F line to Coney Island-Stillwell Av.

Some southbound F trains will run on the D line from W 4-Wash Sq to Coney Island-Stillwell Av.

Some R trains are running on the D line from 36 St-(BKLYN) to Coney Island-Stillwell Av.

Expect delays in southbound A, B, C, D , F, M and R train service in both directions.

Allow additional travel time

View online: http://www.mymtaalerts.com/m?562B7

Due to signal problems/water condition at 59 St-Columbus Circle, the following service changes are in effect:

There is no B train service from Bedford Park Blvd to Brighton Beach in both directions.

Southbound A and C trains are running express from 59 St-Columbus Circle to Canal St.

Southbound D trains are running on the A line from 59 St-Columbus Circle to W 4 St-Wash Sq and then on the F line to Coney Island-Stillwell Av.

Some southbound F trains will run on the D line from W 4-Wash Sq to Coney Island-Stillwell Av.

Some R trains are running on the D line from 36 St-(BKLYN) to Coney Island-Stillwell Av.

Expect delays in southbound A, B, C, D , F, M and R train service in both directions.

Allow additional travel time

View online: http://www.mymtaalerts.com/m?562B7

Wow. They’re really spreading the problem to other lines.