Queens Division Bus Proposals/Ideas

Q43LTD

Actually I myself am happy I am just replaying from opinions of riders and people I interact with when I go there. That is those newbies there not me. I use other people's experiences and POV of those I meet to form conclusions.

If you're referring to community meetings, the people you interact with at these community meetings are mostly imbeciles who know nothing about transit beyond "MTA SUCKS." Yes, there are transit-knowledgeable people that go to them. But, there are also many "I WANT FREE BUSES" idiots whose input is the exact opposite of useful.

Also, you really need to stop making all your routes FOAMy cover-half-the-city regional routes. You have to start taking into account things like traffic, ridership, cost, and travel time when thinking up routes. Otherwise, the rest of us just end up looking at them and thinking "what in the name of holy shit is this." I mean, you can't just say "well this route will go from LGA to Downtown Brooklyn because I said so." OK, well who will realistically want to get on this route? Can you actually get enough passengers on it? And how do, considering the delays even the proposed Q70 already faces with using the BQE and GCP, you navigate the Greenpoint Brooklyn/Queens border without turning it into a joke?* These are the questions that disassemble this route when looked at from a realistic, logical standpoint.

*Answer: You can't.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're referring to community meetings, the people you interact with at these community meetings are mostly imbeciles who know nothing about transit beyond "MTA SUCKS." Yes, there are transit-knowledgeable people that go to them. But, there are also many "I WANT FREE BUSES" idiots whose input is the exact opposite of useful.

Also, you really need to stop making all your routes FOAMy cover-half-the-city regional routes. You have to start taking into account things like traffic, ridership, cost, and travel time when thinking up routes. Otherwise, the rest of us just end up looking at them and thinking "what in the name of holy shit is this." I mean, you can't just say "well this route will go from LGA to Downtown Brooklyn because I said so." OK, well who will realistically want to get on this route? Can you actually get enough passengers on it? And how do, considering the delays even the proposed Q70 already faces with using the BQE and GCP, you navigate the Greenpoint Brooklyn/Queens border without turning it into a joke?* These are the questions that disassemble this route when looked at from a realistic, logical standpoint.

*Answer: You can't. err really I thought you just couldn't read I answered you several times.

red reply. Thanks now I shall answer you.

nah from everywhere not community meetings they are too dumb for me. drop it it's done agree to disagree but whatever. The meeker ave corridor allows the bus to avoid traffic I know I've been through that area. Thus nullifying your stance. Stop with the utter BS come up with one of your own or don't waste your breath. I know travel time and with that routing it can easily be faster than the current options. And cheaper than more subway tunnels. The meeker ave or B24 routing can be used to navigate that area without becoming a joke. However due to demographics I am leaning towards having it end in williamsburg as a test. Demographics of that area may favor the waterfront more so than LGA itself. So if frequent enough timed connections in williamsbugh can make it work well. But for downtown brooklyn maybe that waterfront route via park ave and ashland pl non stop would serve those people better. But that is plan B.  

The details of that downtown to LGA route ok I will answer it traffic can be averted via either HOV or side streets meeker and park ave and ashland pl only stopping at morgan ave, union ave at metropolitan for subway links, marcy ave (J) then ashland pl @ dekalb then finally atlantic terminal. It would interline with many random lines that terminate in downtown brooklyn. Several short turns would run from woodside to LGA. Plus due to rotating resources it's likely to cost little to operate. However I don't expect everybody on this route to go all the way to LGA some may transfer to local buses at jackson heights Or the (7)(E)(M)(R)(F) or LGA so it's a mix. Main service ends at williamsburg marcy ave station with select trips of 15 or 20 mins going to downtown brooklyn. However additional service between downtown brooklyn and williamsburg will be done with that waterfront line linking those bars to the heart of downtown brooklyn and to the (R)(N) and several other trains and buses the hipster crowd may favor the waterfront route over LGA and hence why I changed my proposal to end most service at marcy ave (J). Also if you look at it closer it's like a $2.50 express bus for jackson heights in a way now that in theory people can get fast access to 14th street via the (L) 2 stops later rather than riding all through manhattan. If done correctly it may have an unintended crowd control on the subway but I doubt it a bit. 

Be sure to read everything I typed ok.

In a way it indirectly helps with overcrowding by giving people a more direct mode of travel. Many of the non-manhattan bound travellers would greatly benefit from this route as they no longer need to go through manhattan to get to queens from brooklyn. They can get to jobs at maspeth via a transfer at williamsburg to my proposed Q91 LGA LES/williamsburg local main terminal at the bridge plaza select runs replace B39 entirely. It follows B24 path and uses maurice ave to 51st ave to corona ave then national street to roosevelt then 108th street to LGA this is a local bus but that for another topic later maybe some rush hour service to atlantic terminal so the Q70 won't have to go there. But now you peaked my interest into other ways of going about it.

Back to explanation Those who work at LGA and live in downtown brooklyn/williamsburg or nearby areas and sunset park and bay ridge would only need to get the bus at atlantic terminal a major transfer point. Or at the bridge plaza or even people at bushwick now have a rapid ride to another hub jackson heights or LGA.

People in queens now have access to a stop within walking distance of industrial jobs on meeker from the morgan ave stop 5 min walk.

Also when MTA releases that DUMBO navy yard route people from williamsburg. The jackson heights area would have fast access to tech jobs in the navy yard by switching to that route at williamsburg those for LIU can stay on the bus or transfer to that waterfront bus under my plan B.

NOW BEFORE YOU JUDGE READ EVERYTHING. I ANSWERED IT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TELL ME THE PART.

red reply. Thanks now I shall answer you.

nah from everywhere not community meetings they are too dumb for me. drop it it's done agree to disagree but whatever. The meeker ave corridor allows the bus to avoid traffic I know I've been through that area. Thus nullifying your stance. Stop with the utter BS come up with one of your own or don't waste your breath. I know travel time and with that routing it can easily be faster than the current options. And cheaper than more subway tunnels. The meeker ave or B24 routing can be used to navigate that area without becoming a joke. However due to demographics I am leaning towards having it end in williamsburg as a test. Demographics of that area may favor the waterfront more so than LGA itself. So if frequent enough timed connections in williamsbugh can make it work well. But for downtown brooklyn maybe that waterfront route via park ave and ashland pl non stop would serve those people better. But that is plan B.  

The details of that downtown to LGA route ok I will answer it traffic can be averted via either HOV or side streets meeker and park ave and ashland pl only stopping at morgan ave, union ave at metropolitan for subway links, marcy ave (J) then ashland pl @ dekalb then finally atlantic terminal. It would interline with many random lines that terminate in downtown brooklyn. Several short turns would run from woodside to LGA. Plus due to rotating resources it's likely to cost little to operate. However I don't expect everybody on this route to go all the way to LGA some may transfer to local buses at jackson heights Or the (7)(E)(M)(R)(F) or LGA so it's a mix. Main service ends at williamsburg marcy ave station with select trips of 15 or 20 mins going to downtown brooklyn. However additional service between downtown brooklyn and williamsburg will be done with that waterfront line linking those bars to the heart of downtown brooklyn and to the (R)(N) and several other trains and buses the hipster crowd may favor the waterfront route over LGA and hence why I changed my proposal to end most service at marcy ave (J). Also if you look at it closer it's like a $2.50 express bus for jackson heights in a way now that in theory people can get fast access to 14th street via the (L) 2 stops later rather than riding all through manhattan. If done correctly it may have an unintended crowd control on the subway but I doubt it a bit. 

Be sure to read everything I typed ok.

In a way it indirectly helps with overcrowding by giving people a more direct mode of travel. Many of the non-manhattan bound travellers would greatly benefit from this route as they no longer need to go through manhattan to get to queens from brooklyn. They can get to jobs at maspeth via a transfer at williamsburg to my proposed Q91 LGA LES/williamsburg local main terminal at the bridge plaza select runs replace B39 entirely. It follows B24 path and uses maurice ave to 51st ave to corona ave then national street to roosevelt then 108th street to LGA this is a local bus but that for another topic later maybe some rush hour service to atlantic terminal so the Q70 won't have to go there. But now you peaked my interest into other ways of going about it.

Back to explanation Those who work at LGA and live in downtown brooklyn/williamsburg or nearby areas and sunset park and bay ridge would only need to get the bus at atlantic terminal a major transfer point. Or at the bridge plaza or even people at bushwick now have a rapid ride to another hub jackson heights or LGA.

People in queens now have access to a stop within walking distance of industrial jobs on meeker from the morgan ave stop 5 min walk.

Also when MTA releases that DUMBO navy yard route people from williamsburg. The jackson heights area would have fast access to tech jobs in the navy yard by switching to that route at williamsburg those for LIU can stay on the bus or transfer to that waterfront bus under my plan B.

NOW BEFORE YOU JUDGE READ EVERYTHING. I ANSWERED IT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TELL ME THE PART.

Can you draw a map? Because this is actually hard to comprehend. Also, every route across Newton Creek is congested, and you cannot fit HOV lanes on the BQE (as stated multiple times).

Edited by bobtehpanda

Are we expected to read that manifesto of a post on the mutated Q70 proposal? This is like when the guy in the NICE forums was obsessed with NICE creating a 20-year-old technology fare card for themselves in 2013 (and for the (MTA) to accept it, too; hilarious) and kept hammering away. Holy crap I'm dropping this. Obsessed people (under the voting age, too, far as I can tell) will continue to obsess no matter how many times you explain to them how their ideas make absolutely no sense and are not physically, logistically and/or financially feasible/sensible. I mean, when I was a middle school kid I also thought up batshit routes like that, but at a certain point you gotta learn about the real world and how some things just don't make sense.

Can you draw a map? Because this is actually hard to comprehend. Also, every route across Newton Creek is congested, and you cannot fit HOV lanes on the BQE (as stated multiple times).

true I will soon. I guess mapping is the only way ok when I have free time. I will outline it as corridor.

I apologize it is a bit detailed but people constantly asked for me to explain it yet when I explain it they are so bloddy lazy and can't read they still don't get it. They just don't read and bash if it was a live debate I'd roast em badly.

Are we expected to read that manifesto of a post on the mutated Q70 proposal? This is like when the guy in the NICE forums was obsessed with NICE creating a 20-year-old technology fare card for themselves in 2013 (and for the (MTA) to accept it, too; hilarious) and kept hammering away. Holy crap I'm dropping this. Obsessed people (under the voting age, too, far as I can tell) will continue to obsess no matter how many times you explain to them how their ideas make absolutely no sense and are not physically, logistically and/or financially feasible/sensible. I mean, when I was a middle school kid I also thought up batshit routes like that, but at a certain point you gotta learn about the real world and how some things just don't make sense.

of course it makes no sense to you cause YOU DON'T READ!!!!! I say PM checkmate13 who actually reads posts to know what I am talking about kinda sad really. Travel to those areas and you will know what I am talking about.

Edited by qjtransitmaster

The Q67 weekend (weekday off peak in a later phase if possible) should be streamlined.

At LIE and 48 street, instead of diverging onto those streets (which are industrial jobs on the whole path that are dead on weekends), the Q67 should take the ramp onto the LIE. Then it would operate non stop and get off the ramp towards Maurice Avenue. On weekends, ridership wouldn't change, because nobody uses the segment in West Maspeth, and that's a waste of resources, so have it cut runtime and costs.

Towards Queens Plaza, the Q67 takes the Maurice Avenue Ramp on the LIE, then take the ramp, and take LIE service road at 40 street, cutting the runtime by about 12 minutes.

Edited by Q23 Central Terminal

The Q67 weekend (weekday off peak in a later phase if possible) should be streamlined.

At LIE and 48 street, instead of diverging onto those streets (which are industrial jobs on the whole path that are dead on weekends), the Q67 should take the ramp onto the LIE. Then it would operate non stop and get off the ramp towards Maurice Avenue. On weekends, ridership wouldn't change, because nobody uses the segment in West Maspeth, and that's a waste of resources, so have it cut runtime and costs.

Towards Queens Plaza, the Q67 takes the Maurice Avenue Ramp on the LIE, then take the ramp, and take LIE service road at 40 street, cutting the runtime by about 12 minutes.

Interesting. What about weekday off-peak hours?

Interesting. What about weekday off-peak hours?

I would still let it serve the Duane Reade that is along the winding path, plus the residential areas, so Ill let the winding Q67 weekday midday hours for coverage. Evening after 9 PM and late nights before 6:00 AM would use the LIE streamlined routing because there's no need for it to run along the industrial Maspeth segment.

Make the Q18 Run Straight up 65th Place to Borden Avenue make a left Follow Q67 Route to Fresh Pond Rd and Metropolitan Avenue (terminus)  (It can also be a Q18A Service)

Adds Astoria service between 69th Street/Grand Avenue and Fresh Pond Road Metropolitan Avenue

Gives a new Connection to the (M) Q58 Q38 Q54 and Q67  (gives people along fresh pond a service to Astoria)

By eliminating the 50th Avenue turn and avoiding turning on Grand Avenue it will save time 

This can be a Q18A Service while the Regular Q18 Resumes and has normal route

Add Express stops along the I-495 LIE Service Road  At Grand Avenue 

Improve Express service in the Maspeth Area around Grand Avenue.

Edited by RFC

I have a proposal should this Q70 go into effect. It shouldn't run all night. When the 70 doesn't run, the Q33 serves the airport

I agree with you, but I get the sense that the reverse of that is going to happen....

That is, cut back the span of the Q33 & only have Q70's running during the later hours - solely for the purpose of bringing those going to/from the airport, from/to the subway.... They'd bank on the notion that there are more people coming from LGA during those hours, as opposed to those utilizing the rest of the Q33 route short of LGA....

Proposal

QM1 on trips that bypass Fresh Meadows (see proposal below for more info) weekdays (6 Avenue Branch),QM6 (6 Avenue Branch) weekends, QM25 (Downtown Branch), QM12 (3rd Avenue Branch)

Extra Stops at

69 street and Borden Avenue (Pick Up and Drop Off)

Greenpoint Avenue and LIE. (Pick up and Drop Off)

I feel Maspeth can use express bus service, but not its separate line to the three markets mentioned above. The three lines mentioned above have the weakest ridership at their given points. Most routes divert off te LIE at those given points as well, but in order to help these routes get ridership, well it won't hurt. These stops would be both pick up and drop off because Maspeth is the industrial center in Queens, and it also might not hurt to have an industrial center in Queens.

Also the QM1/QM5 scenario I've mentioned before

Combined both segments of the QM1/QM5 routes as one route (QM1). Service would be expanded to operate every 10 minutes (every other rush hour trip via fresh meadows bypassing the two LIE stops) . All buses would serve Fresh Meadows

Proposal

QM1 on trips that bypass Fresh Meadows (see proposal below for more info) weekdays (6 Avenue Branch),QM6 (6 Avenue Branch) weekends, QM25 (Downtown Branch), QM12 (3rd Avenue Branch)

Extra Stops at

I feel Maspeth can use express bus service, but not its separate line to the three markets mentioned above. The three lines mentioned above have the weakest ridership at their given points. Most routes divert off te LIE at those given points as well, but in order to help these routes get ridership, well it won't hurt. These stops would be both pick up and drop off because Maspeth is the industrial center in Queens, and it also might not hurt to have an industrial center in Queens.

Combined both segments of the QM1/QM5 routes as one route (QM1). Service would be expanded to operate every 10 minutes (every other rush hour trip via fresh meadows bypassing the two LIE stops) . All buses would serve Fresh Meadows

You're joking with this.... right?

None of that means express buses should be diverted to stop off at or near some industrial area... I mean really, how many people do you think will want to pony up $6 bucks to travel between manhattan & industrial maspeth.... Greenpoint/LIE... Lol... All you'd be doing is inconveniencing current riders of said express routes by doing that....

As far as the area around 69th/borden, while I don't know if there's demand for express buses in that area the Q67 serves, I most definitely would not have any of the union tpke buses stopping off in maspeth..... I'm not exactly sure how you'd pull that off w/ the QM25 either....

You're joking with this.... right?

None of that means express buses should be diverted to stop off at or near some industrial area... I mean really, how many people do you think will want to pony up $6 bucks to travel between manhattan & industrial maspeth.... Greenpoint/LIE... Lol... All you'd be doing is inconveniencing current riders of said express routes by doing that....

As far as the area around 69th/borden, while I don't know if there's demand for express buses in that area the Q67 serves, I most definitely would not have any of the union tpke buses stopping off in maspeth..... I'm not exactly sure how you'd pull that off w/ the QM25 either....

I'm talking about diverting off the highway and use the service road for those stops, not actually diverting onto local streets.

As for your other comments, than have the BM5 and QM11 do that job of stopping at Maspeth.

And as for Greenpoint and LIE, then maybe its best to relocate that stop to Maurice Avenue and LIE. The plan is really for both city and industrial workers to have a faster way to and from their destinations, and the original reason I chose the QM6 was because it serves more areas in general, so that's why I had that in mind

I'm talking about diverting off the highway and use the service road for those stops, not actually diverting onto local streets.

As for your other comments, than have the BM5 and QM11 do that job of stopping at Maspeth.

And as for Greenpoint and LIE, then maybe its best to relocate that stop to Maurice Avenue and LIE. The plan is really for both city and industrial workers to have a faster way to and from their destinations, and the original reason I chose the QM6 was because it serves more areas in general, so that's why I had that in mind

Doesn't matter what course they take, I'm talking about having buses serve industrial areas period.... I get that you're trying to add ridership, but you aren't gonna get industrial workers to take express buses, point blank.... And the current communities that those respective expresses serve aren't gonna take kindly to having industrial workers (even if you could get them to take expresses) on said mode either....

What you're seeking to accomplish w/ the industrial maspeth part of it all is a zero gain proposition....

Now if you want to provide that part of residential maspeth with express service, that's a better discussion to be had (although I still wouldn't carry that out via the QM1/6)....

Doesn't matter what course they take, I'm talking about having buses serve industrial areas period.... I get that you're trying to add ridership, but you aren't gonna get industrial workers to take express buses, point blank.... And the current communities that those respective expresses serve aren't gonna take kindly to having industrial workers (even if you could get them to take expresses) on said mode either....

What you're seeking to accomplish w/ the industrial maspeth part of it all is a zero gain proposition....

Now if you want to provide that part of residential maspeth with express service, that's a better discussion to be had (although I still wouldn't carry that out via the QM1/6)....

That was the main reason I want buses to stop in Maspeth. Then the industrial workers scenario.

Actually the best way would be to have low ridership routes do it at rush hour and at off-peak have the main lines serve maspeth. I'd do it a bit differently I had a feeling he was gonna come up with something like this. The way to do it is to have patterns like this have a downtown branch of QM20  via Extension of QM11 to originate in college point area eliminating DH time completely then have that serve maspeth non stop at rush from rego park. At rush only QM8 and QM11 will serve maspeth QM8 would go non stop from fresh meadows use QM7 for union tpk downtown service. QM6/1/7 skip maspeth but will have a transfer stop in rego for QM11 to get maspeth.

At off-peak QM20 due to abysmal off-peak ridership can go to rego park via parts of QM10 routing then express to manhattan.

QM5 will bypass union tpk enhance QM6. QM5 runs through rego non-stop from fresh meadows or next stop main street. Then stops at maurice for maspeth connections to Q67/39 for those areas. QM5 won't go there at rush hr. OR have QM15/BM5 stop at off-peak there instead with QM5 and 6 still going express non stop to manhattan.

In bold that came out of my ass so it may be better to just add a downtown branch of QM20 then let off-peak QM20 time with QM2 at last whitestone stop QM20 becomes downtown at off-peak but has both midtown and downtown at rush. Off-peak to rego park area can link to woodhaven blvd lines ect.

Your argument about fares makes sense but can be nullified if express buses become zone-based fares for intra queens trips you pay $2.50 to manhattan $6 peak HINT: those with unlimited non express passes pay only $3.50 due to transfer. But the pass is better.

You do realize that he isn't tryna get riders from maspeth to manhattan to use express buses right? He is tryna get queens patrons who usually drive to take express buses to the industrial areas instead. He knows fully that nobody in maspeth is going to pay $6 to reach manhattan that isn't his target market I think this plan mostly is to take cars off the road.

Now for maspeth area to manhattan downtown rerouting of QM25 via Q39's routing would be the most logical way to do it.

Edited by qjtransitmaster

Proposal

Extra Stops at

I always said the routes around Maspeth should be reconfigured so that the QM24/25 cuts straight across to Fresh Pond, rather than going all the way out to Rego Park, and then come back west. That is ridiculous, and makes the trip feel so long.

So one service would get off the exit in Maspeth and head over to Fresh Pond. Since this would mean less riders, it should be extended further out somewhere past Glendale, perhaps picking up another route. Something else would then swing out to serve Eliot.

I always said the routes around Maspeth should be reconfigured so that the QM24/25 cuts straight across to Fresh Pond, rather than going all the way out to Rego Park, and then come back west. That is ridiculous, and makes the trip feel so long.

So one service would get off the exit in Maspeth and head over to Fresh Pond. Since this would mean less riders, it should be extended further out somewhere past Glendale, perhaps picking up another route. Something else would then swing out to serve Eliot.

No, it would just get off the expressway, then get back on, like the X17. The Eliot Avenue Segement is needed on Eliot Avenue, that's where the bulk of the riders come from (Less than half come from Fresh Pond Road, and a portion from the lesser used Cooper Avenue Segment). Edited by Q23 Central Terminal

Interesting but people use it on eliot but I understand when I was on QM24 it took less than 15 mins from fresh pond rd to reach the LIE we were there in manhattan in 20 mins sometimes less. QM25 cutting through is nice not much you can do south of glendale unless you want to add off-peak service then have it replace BM5 in starret via logan/fountain ave non stop to linden then starret city but at rush hour those ppl may be significant enough to riot.

1.Actually the best way would be to have low ridership routes do it at rush hour and at off-peak have the main lines serve maspeth. I'd do it a bit differently I had a feeling he was gonna come up with something like this. The way to do it is to have patterns like this have a downtown branch of QM20 via Extension of QM11 to originate in college point area eliminating DH time completely then have that serve maspeth non stop at rush from rego park. At rush only QM8 and QM11 will serve maspeth QM8 would go non stop from fresh meadows use QM7 for union tpk downtown service. QM6/1/7 skip maspeth but will have a transfer stop in rego for QM11 to get maspeth.

2.At off-peak QM20 due to abysmal off-peak ridership can go to rego park via parts of QM10 routing then express to manhattan.

3. QM5 will bypass union tpk enhance QM6. QM5 runs through rego non-stop from fresh meadows or next stop main street. Then stops at maurice for maspeth connections to Q67/39 for those areas. QM5 won't go there at rush hr.

3.OR have QM15/BM5 stop at off-peak there instead with QM5 and 6 still going express non stop to manhattan.

4.In bold that came out of my ass so it may be better to just add a downtown branch of QM20 then let off-peak QM20 time with QM2 at last whitestone stop QM20 becomes downtown at off-peak but has both midtown and downtown at rush. Off-peak to rego park area can link to woodhaven blvd lines ect.

5.Your argument about fares makes sense but can be nullified if express buses become zone-based fares for intra queens trips you pay $2.50 to manhattan $6 peak HINT: those with unlimited non express passes pay only $3.50 due to transfer. But the pass is better.

6.You do realize that he isn't tryna get riders from maspeth to manhattan to use express buses right? He is tryna get queens patrons who usually drive to take express buses to the industrial areas instead. He knows fully that nobody in maspeth is going to pay $6 to reach manhattan that isn't his target market I think this plan mostly is to take cars off the road.

7.Now for maspeth area to manhattan downtown rerouting of QM25 via Q39's routing would be the most logical way to do it.

1 and 4. Well at least you're honest about that

2. Now that the MTA has completely bastardized that route (being a shadow of its 2008 version), Dont deviate it in Rego Park, just do like those mid express points (Possibly stop at 98 street and 108 street) .

3. Yeah that's my current proposal, at least to give some last breath on the BM5 (The BM5 Bascially is a better candidate because of its scheduling).

5. Well that's gonna be a bit hard to do, just saying.

6. It's both, for Maspeth residents to Manhattan and for Queens (And Brooklyn Patrons in this case) service to Industrial Maspeth. Maurice Avenue is where the Coca-Cola factory is, and a bit further to the south some other factory. The goal was orginally for Service towards Maspeth, but I guess it also wouldn't hurt to have those stops as pick-ups/drop offs.

1 and 4. Well at least you're honest about that

2. Now that the MTA has completely bastardized that route (being a shadow of its 2008 version), Dont deviate it in Rego Park, just do like those mid express points (Possibly stop at 98 street and 108 street) .

3. Yeah that's my current proposal, at least to give some last breath on the BM5 (The BM5 Bascially is a better candidate because of its scheduling).

5. Well that's gonna be a bit hard to do, just saying.

6. It's both, for Maspeth residents to Manhattan and for Queens (And Brooklyn Patrons in this case) service to Industrial Maspeth. Maurice Avenue is where the Coca-Cola factory is, and a bit further to the south some other factory. The goal was orginally for Service towards Maspeth, but I guess it also wouldn't hurt to have those stops as pick-ups/drop offs.

How was QM20 bastardized?

You do realize that he isn't tryna get riders from maspeth to manhattan to use express buses right? He is tryna get queens patrons who usually drive to take express buses to the industrial areas instead. He knows fully that nobody in maspeth is going to pay $6 to reach manhattan that isn't his target market I think this plan mostly is to take cars off the road.

Read what he's saying instead of imposing your shtick onto people..... Yes he is tryna get riders on express buses from maspeth to manhattan & that is his target market.... He's also proposing this whole thing as an attempt to gain ridership on those routes he listed......

And apparently he doesn't know nobody in industrial Maspeth will pay 6 bucks to get to manhattan if he's proposing having buses pick up/stop off around there in the first place.....

.....The goal was orginally for Service towards Maspeth, but I guess it also wouldn't hurt to have those stops as pick-ups/drop offs.

Residential Maspeth makes *some* iota of sense.... Industrial Maspeth makes absolutely none - that's what the local routes are for.