BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

With the amount of artics on the M35 now, Does anyone think MCH should strip some LFSAs from SBS service and turn them into normal LFSAs for the M35?

With the M35 (well at least back in the 126 St days), they usually throw whatever on the line. There was plenty of times I saw 1200s in the SBS wrap on the line, and the next bus would be an RTS or whatever.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

5035, 5040, 5051, 5143, 5206 and 5218 went to LaGuardia in the summer of 2013. JFK had 5207 and 5209 in the Fall of the same year.

Wow amazing! How do you guys remember these things. Do you write these moves down because I only knew 5218 because I rode that bus three or four times on the Q23. I don't even remember the second to last Orion V CNG in service. I just know 9905 was gone in early 2014.

Wow amazing! How do you guys remember these things. Do you write these moves down because I only knew 5218 because I rode that bus three or four times on the Q23. I don't even remember the second to last Orion V CNG in service. I just know 9905 was gone in early 2014.

LMAO... Good question... I don't even want to know... (No life I guess) :lol:

Lol, as soon as I read his post, I knew this was bound to happen.

Simply put, some people have time to do so (after all, it is a hobby, so...). I sometimes track bus moves from time to time too, when I have time.

As long as it's not a die-hard obsession, it's perfectly fine. I don't see nothing from his (Kingsbridgeviewer382) post that shows that, so I don't see what the problem is.

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

Lol, as soon as I read his post, I knew this was bound to happen.

Simply put, some people have time to do so (after all, it is a hobby, so...). I sometimes track bus moves from time to time too, when I have time.

As long as it's not a die-hard obsession, it's perfectly fine. I don't see nothing from his (Kingsbridgeviewer382) post that shows that, so I don't see what the problem is.

I want to know when the last QM15 Queens bound came? :D:lol:

I want to know when the last QM15 Queens bound came? :D:lol:

Will come, not came.

(Which is at 11:15 PM) 

Or if you mean the once before your post, 10:15 PM. Any daily rider on the QM15 knows that (or any who takes it frequently).

And what does that have to do with what I said?

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

Will come, not came.

Or if you mean the once before your post, 10:15 PM. Any daily rider on the QM15 knows that (or any who takes it frequently).

Absolutely nothing, just dodging it like usual.

Will come, not came.

You of all people should know when they all come. Don't you have a blog on the QM15 or something?  :D

Well I was asking a honest question because I know personally myself I don't remember numbers that well. I only remember the bus numbers if 1. I ride that same bus often or if there is something special about it example I remember 9871 because it was one of the few Orion V CNG's repainted with the numbers on the front stripe. I remember 5218 because I was on it several times on the Q23.

I saw VG8's comment earlier and I ain't paid it no mind because it was irrelevant.