• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Q43LTD said:

Is that the same with the 44 and 46 in Williamsburg?

Never gave it any thought way back when, but I'm not so sure they ever interlined at WBP to begin with... But if/whenever they did, they most certainly don't now....

Throughout most of the day, you only have the B44 SBS' running up to WBP anyway.... During the wee hours of the morning, B44 & B46 locals still don't interline.

3 hours ago, Q43LTD said:

Is that the same with the 44 and 46 in Williamsburg?

the 44 & 46 never officially interlined on any paddles, however before the 44 & 46 were converted to SBS, some operators on the 46LTD would be asked to do southbound 44LTD trips if there were massive delays on Nostrand, seeing as there were significantly more 46LTD runs than 44's. it wasn't often, but it happened 

7 minutes ago, EastFlatbushLarry said:

the 44 & 46 never officially interlined on any paddles, however before the 44 & 46 were converted to SBS, some operators on the 46LTD would be asked to do southbound 44LTD trips if there were massive delays on Nostrand, seeing as there were significantly more 46LTD runs than 44's. it wasn't often, but it happened 

Speaking of Williamsburg, did the B24, 39 and Q54 interline while at Fresh Pond?

On 6/21/2024 at 3:52 PM, 40 to 241st said:

How does interlining buses work . 

Interlining is basically putting trips from another route on a paddle for another. Usually, buses that share a common starting point or have starting points in close proximity can interline. Great way to add a few extra trips here or there without having to make a full schedule of them.

7 hours ago, Q43LTD said:

Speaking of Williamsburg, did the B24, 39 and Q54 interline while at Fresh Pond?

All three with each other? No.

B39's & Q54's did (now that the B39's at Grand, the B60 basically took the place of the Q54 with interlines with the B39).... The B24 was a lone wolf; interlining with neither.

7 hours ago, EastFlatbushLarry said:

the 44 & 46 never officially interlined on any paddles....

I stand vindicated.

On 6/4/2024 at 4:58 PM, poopybutt123 said:

did the following Next Gens ever make it to scrap? 

JFK: 3807, 4012, 4020-4021, 4033, 4041, 4048, 4248, 4260, 4558 

LGA: 4002, 4098, 4270, 4493

and anyone know the status of 3982, 4027-4028, 4545 once again?? And as I am typing this 4024 is being towed to Eastchester 

Pretty late on this but 4545 is doing a run on the Q6 limited as I’m typing this.

Edited by TyBusLover1

39 minutes ago, RSMG106 said:

For the second time, 6033 from Stengel had caught fire yesterday. Judging by the damage I witnessed, it may be getting scrapped.

The first time it happened was not caused by the bus, but rather trash next to the bus being the cause of the fire. This is the second time where this happened, and sadly it was the bus. The fire suppression system did not go off, resulting in the fire.

Mind sharing any pictures of the damage?

On 6/23/2024 at 8:26 AM, B35 via Church said:

I stand vindicated.

i will say just to clarify, that there are trips on the B2/31/41/44/49 that interline on Flatbush's School Open run board(s), but no terminal interlines at Williamsburg Bridge Plaza or Kings Plaza whatsoever.

IINM there's a run on the B41 weekday school open that still exists to this current day, that a B/O's first northbound trip is Limited Empire Blvd, deadhead from Empire & Flatbush to Bedford & Empire, do a southbound Limited B49 to Kingsboro CC, deadhead from Kingsboro to Kings Plaza and do a northbound local B41 to your relief at Avenue P... something like that.