• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a run on the shuttle today. I was glad to be able to pull out an artic...like paulrivera said...they were literally coming every 30-90 seconds...EVERY depot was out there...even MTA Bus.

Them buses straight owned Lex Av today. The things I seen on that street today lol

There was something VERY RANDOM yesterday outta SC.. They had 746 do a BM2 super express run into manhattan yesterday.

I can imagine those people sitting on a CNG bus (luckly it's FREE) are like where are the regular express buses.

- just seen a news clip the (MTA) buses from College point depot are in participation of the bus shuttle. 553 to be exact is in Brooklyn.

Edited by Future ENY OP

lol soo i rode 4710 on the Bx41!! damm bus finished me...and i sat in my favorite seat throughout the wholee ride!! all the way in the back! bus is amazing...and it does have LBSS....but it shifts a little slower...i've been trying to find a video that shows what it sounds like...it sounds like 4821...as seen in this video

And you didn't record it? It doesn't sound like an allison from the outside though it's quiet.

There was something VERY RANDOM yesterday outta SC.. They had 746 do a BM2 super express run into manhattan yesterday.

I can imagine those people sitting on a CNG bus (luckly it's FREE) are like where are the regular express buses.

- just seen a news clip the (MTA) buses from College point depot are in participation of the bus shuttle. 553 to be exact is in Brooklyn.

Yeah what is up with that?? I believe I saw bus 515 this morning on the BM3 that was crowded. Where are the MCIs at??

CP's the tip of the iceberg! They sent O5s and C40s, then you've got LGA, BP, SC, even Far Rock and Eastchester sent buses! Not to mention, JG was a mess yesterday, they gave up on BusTime entirely...every bus except the BusTime fleet ran the 61/63.

CP's the tip of the iceberg! They sent O5s and C40s, then you've got LGA, BP, SC, even Far Rock and Eastchester sent buses! Not to mention, JG was a mess yesterday, they gave up on BusTime entirely...every bus except the BusTime fleet ran the 61/63.

Bus Time has been a joke... Type in a friggin' route and nothing comes up!! Then suddenly three buses show up on it. I mean really if it isn't working don't run the damn system.

I literally saw 1 BusTime bus on the 61...even saw a 4xx one out there. Heard they even put the older C40s back on the 63

I think I saw a New Flyer and a Orion V CNG on the QM4.

I believe you, they put 746 on the BM2 yesterday, a hybrid on the QM25 with people on it.... Hell they put 6342 on the b6 today there's some at Ulmer park but some from the hurricane evac for NYPD they have 6342 out here, 6167 & 6278

One of you guys should really record the local buses on the express routes while it's free.

I'm sure someone recorded it & the fare is free until midnight so back to paying tomorrow....

Well, I went into Manhattan yesterday. I was surprised at how empty Lower Manhattan was. I guess at this point, the chaos from the blackout subsided.

The X17 I caught had about 2/3rds of the seats taken. Then eventually I caught the M42, which was completely crushloaded (people standing right up to the door). Then eventually I made my way to the QM6, which had to leave some people behind because the B/O didn't want any standees. The N25 I caught had about half the seats taken, and the N4 had maybe 3/4ths of the seats taken.

When I got back to Midtown to wait for the X17, I saw a BM1 pass by and there were already a bunch of standees by Lexington Avenue (I couldn't believe it either), so after a couple more stops, it was probably full to the white line. I didn't take a look at the passengers on the X17, but we probably had about 3/4ths of the seats taken.

For the detours, the X17 went over the Manhattan Bridge both ways. Going inbound, he asked if anybody needed Lower Manhattan, but nobody did so we bypassed it. Going back, he took West Street to Canal Street to get on the bridge.

My brother tried to catch a bus to the SI Mall, but he said he waited about 5 minutes and an S44 came by with a bunch of people in front of the white line. He figured the next bus would be less crowded, but he waited 30 minutes and no bus showed up (no S44s or S59s), so he just went back home.