• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what it is?

Of course t.a supposedly did it to slow the buses down. The lighter the crowd the faster it goes through the gears, the heavier the longer it stayes in gear....

yess he knows what it is...he said it didnt shift like the XD40s

damm always got something smart to say...

really....then im curious to what it has...

Of course I have something to say, some people don't even know what it is.

This is a big problem on the off peak S46 between 7&8. The bus reaches 114% capacity and the rear doors won't close. Then the bus driver will "reset" the bus but then it will always say "please move away from the doors.

The S62 is now on a new bus model, the newest the SI has.

Separate posts are together. ??

This is a big problem on the off peak S46 between 7&8. The bus reaches 114% capacity and the rear doors won't close. Then the bus driver will "reset" the bus but then it will always say "please move away from the doors.

The S62 is now on a new bus model, the newest the SI has.

Separate posts are together. ??

You mean reverse-peak? Or the evening buses?

The people could always do what us schoolkids did on one trip: Sit on each others' laps and it on top of the seat in order to make sure we all fit in.

I actually don't think 4710 is an Allison unit...from the outside, I would've been able to hear the Allison Transmission....

My bet is it's a Voith. I heard from a friend of my uncle's cousin's brother's sister's daughter's ex-boyfriend's father that all future MTA orders will be Voith.

Edited by MHV9218

My bet is it's a Voith. I heard from a friend of my uncle's cousin's brother's sister's daughter's ex-boyfriend's father that all future MTA orders will be Voith.

check out the URLs in the previous page...maybe u can approve that...i agree tho...cause my friend said it doesnt sound likr the XD40s

check out the URLs in the previous page...maybe u can approve that...i agree tho...cause my friend said it doesnt sound likr the XD40s

Lol, I looked at them...it's prolly a ZF or an Allison, either one, we'll find out in time. I was being sarcastic, I don't really get my info from my uncle's cousin's brother's sister's daughter's ex-boyfriend's father...

Dammit. I crashed until 12 this afternoon. I get all collected and shit so I could go to the mall. However, my trip revolves around the last few runs of the day. As I type this, my first bus is late as hell. Should he be late arriving to the terminal, my whole trip is f**ked up. Here's to hoping my 2nd bus departs late.

and one making a u-turn

I hear the Allison in this video

And with the B500 it has Allison's optimized shift schedule, to keep the engine in its "Sweet spot".

I'm not sure if thats the same as LBSS but I read it in some documents on their website.

OHMAIGAWD I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING

That the Q44 is the only route in Queens with artics, and is the only non-OA depot with artics. (Except 126th)

Actually, now that I think about it WF is the only OA depot with no artics.

That the Q44 is the only route in Queens with artics, and is the only non-OA depot with artics. (Except 126th)

West Farms got D60HFs and LFS Artics.

Edited by Cait Sith

U probably thinking of MHV...