• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MTA Bus

Something good happened to me today. I was riding the (1) uptown to 242nd Street. When the train got to 225th Street, 4710 comes out of nowhere going to KB. I decided to go to KB and see If I could catch it. When I got over to KB, it was resting on the street. IMO, that bus looks awesome. I can't wait to ride it.

Earlier today, there was a detour down at victory and st paul's The S46-8-61-2-6 and their LTD's were rerouted via rich terr and jersey. It says "expect delays" but all the reroute did was speed things up, especially the S46 that loves to stop at every stop between 7&8 in the AM to WSP/Teleport. It also helped out the S51-74-6-8 by having less bus congestion on the streets.

Earlier today, there was a detour down at victory and st paul's The S46-8-61-2-6 and their LTD's were rerouted via rich terr and jersey. It says "expect delays" but all the reroute did was speed things up, especially the S46 that loves to stop at every stop between 7&8 in the AM to WSP/Teleport. It also helped out the S51-74-6-8 by having less bus congestion on the streets.

Well, if you think about it, some passengers could be delayed because the bus could come 5 minutes early (because of the faster route), so they end up having to take a bus that left the ferry later.

But yeah, it would be nice to have some reverse-peak service on the S96 & S98.

wow...soo one of my luckiest friends took a ride on the XD60 on the Bx3...but didnt make a recording....he told me 4710 doesnt have the LBSS to it....i thought they all come standard...idk maybe they will change it eventually or the rest come with LBSS

btw...imagine one day....like 7-8 or more XD60s come in as a army!

Here's one I never get...how does Request-a-stop work late nights when you've got buses that are packed through the wee hours (I'm talking M14, B46, etc.), can't imagine you'd have a packed bus where somebody was getting off every block...

Tell the driver as soon as you get on the bus. But don't let any other passengers hear you. If they do, they'll all rush to do the same...

wow...soo one of my luckiest friends took a ride on the XD60 on the Bx3...but didnt make a recording....he told me 4710 doesnt have the LBSS to it....i thought they all come standard...idk maybe they will change it eventually or the rest come with LBSS

Does he even know what LBSS Is? If only dreams came true! Call of duty won't be happening!

I actually don't think 4710 is an Allison unit...from the outside, I would've been able to hear the Allison Transmission....

Does he even know what LBSS Is? If only dreams came true! Call of duty won't be happening!

yess he knows what it is...he said it didnt shift like the XD40s

damm always got something smart to say...

I actually don't think 4710 is an Allison unit...from the outside, I would've been able to hear the Allison Transmission....

really....then im curious to what it has...

Edited by XxLiLGiJoE17xX

yess he knows what it is...he said it didnt shift like the XD40s

really....then im curious to what it has...

It just might have a ZF 6AP1700B, don't quote me on that though. I just found it weird that it's extremely quiet from the outside with an Allison Transmission.