• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• B35 via Church

Top Posters In This Topic

4710 is a beauty saw her at KB today my only gripe is that the interior isn't very spacious.

lol... Does she have that new bus smell? I've witnessed this on some of the local buses and it the weirdest thing to smell. Not in a bad way either but you often don't get to be on buses that new. One of the buses I was on had literally just been delivered and the B/O told me he was first one from the depot to have driven it.

lol... Does she have that new bus smell? I've witnessed this on some of the local buses and it the weirdest thing to smell. Not in a bad way either but you often don't get to be on buses that new. One of the buses I was on had literally just been delivered and the B/O told me he was first one from the depot to have driven it.

Actually it did. All I have to say is that I love the fact that NFI kept the controls in the operator's area relatively the same as the D60. No need to train anyone let's just start rolling the damn buses out :lol: j.k

I caught the S59 3 times today (2 of them the same bus with the same B/O). I didn't realize there were some S59 short-turns at the SI Mall coming from the south (I know about the ones coming from the North). A girl said the bus came from I.S.7 (which is by Hylan & Huguenot for those who don't know). I thought all the trippers from the south terminated at either Willowbrook Road or Richmond Terrace.

Since we're on the subject of new buses, I got to ride #4082 on the 21X, and that shit was smooth.... The B/O showed me the odometer and it had 4300 something miles on it.... That bus was clean as hell, (I don't know if it was cause it was the first run in the morning, or if it was just that clean all the time)(For those of you who don't know (which is probably everybody)) the 21X spends a lot of time on I-90, so I got to ride a brand new bus hauling ass at 50MPH+.

Another rotting/loose subfloor section

Bus 9379

48D672DB-6ABE-415C-BF2F-F0F37E11BC63-472-000000279AB0622F.jpg

92B693C9-39B2-44AF-B56B-32734B757AAA-472-0000002797352513.jpg

Why is there a TMC badge on there?

Is it safe to drive buses while its on the kneel??

Mainly low floor buses...because it looks scary on LFSs and XD40s.....

If the bus is configured properly, it won't move while the bus kneeler is activated.

4710 is a beauty saw her at KB today my only gripe is that the interior isn't very spacious.

I like the new seating arrangement. It seems like it has more seats than the LFSA...

I don't feel like making a thread about this.

Anyway, this is Guns N' Roses' Paradise City video. If you go to 1:06, you'll see a bus in the background, and since most of the video takes place in Jersey, I'll assume that this is probably in New York. So my question is what bus is it?

I just went to LGA Airport's Alternative Analyse Openhouse.

They proposed a new bus route between LGA Airport and 61st St-Woodside with stop at Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Av via BQE and Grand Central Parkway while Q33 will does old Triboro Q72 turn around method and Q33 route will use Northern Blvd between 80th & 94th Sts.