• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize that at one time, there used to be a #55 bus from Port Richmond to Journal Square. (At least, according to a comment by ferryboi in this article)

And this is a fail. That bus should be in the center lane, going straight onto Morningstar Road, not making a right turn onto Forest. I wonder how the B/O got back onto the route. But to be fair, the picture is from when the route first started back in 2007.

(Ah, how I miss the days of O5s on the S89). It's all O7s nowadays.

Edited by checkmatechamp13

I don't get why some B/Os have all of the friggin' lights out when passengers are boarding or getting off of the express bus. Bus is pitch black and folks can barely see and are almost sitting on other people accidentially. Commonsense should tell them to have the lights on during those times. I know one thing... If anyone is injured because of that you better believe that they'd sue the (MTA) and rightfully so for creating a dangerous situation that could be avoided.

What in the name of Great Scott's mad hell was an LFS artic in the SBS wrap crossing the Mahattan Bridge to Brooklyn doing, then going down Flatbush Avenue. B44 SBS preperation transfer? Didn't catch the number or depot.

Going down Flatbush? The 3 Shuttle is on today, that usually takes a couple SBS LFSAs from 126th for service, there was also an SBS LFSA in town for BusFest, but that route doesn't sound like it.

--

So by the looks of it, most all of WF's C40s have driver and door side ads. Only SC and CP without them now.

Going down Flatbush? The 3 Shuttle is on today, that usually takes a couple SBS LFSAs from 126th for service, there was also an SBS LFSA in town for BusFest, but that route doesn't sound like it.

--

So by the looks of it, most all of WF's C40s have driver and door side ads. Only SC and CP without them now.

It was an NIS bus.

So I'm on Nova LFS 8012 on the s53 right now....and someone was pulling the cord for mcclean ave....the bus turns....he pulls cord over window....POP...broken pull cord....its hanging all over the seats...now....smh..packed packed bus...with standees in the high section...I'm sitting in last row....left corner seat so I see everything...smh...and now someone trying to fix it backk...I don't even think the B/O knows....

Add Jackie gleason to the equation with NO driver and door side ads. Only front ads. It really sucks that you can't put a rear ad on the back of those buses b/c of the engine compartment.

So I'm on Nova LFS 8012 on the s53 right now....and someone was pulling the cord for mcclean ave....the bus turns....he pulls cord over window....POP...broken pull cord....its hanging all over the seats...now....smh..packed packed bus...with standees in the high section...I'm sitting in last row....left corner seat so I see everything...smh...and now someone trying to fix it backk...I don't even think the B/O knows....

I was just on 8012 saturday afternoon, cords were fine when i was on it.

Add Jackie gleason to the equation with NO driver and door side ads. Only front ads. It really sucks that you can't put a rear ad on the back of those buses b/c of the engine compartment.

Ehh.. The buses have side ads and front ads. You just have to find the right ones, saw a couple of them with side ads.

So what reason would a depot have to remove all the ads from a bus? I would think a wrap, but it doesn't make sense to me. 3941 is running around with the ads all removed but the same coat of paint, so that's why I ask.

Quoting myself...trippy, I know. So there are more Quill NGs stripped of ads, just saw 3900 naked as well. Wonder if there's some wrap they'll be doing.

Ehh.. The buses have side ads and front ads. You just have to find the right ones, saw a couple of them with side ads.

I know for fact that SC doesn't have ANY ads on their buses. For JG, I only know for 320-349 with bustime.. All others just for right now, forget it.

PS: Since Downtown Brooklyn looking like a mini manhattan, they need to bring some of those king size ads (driver side) to FB/ENY/GA.

Since those depots pass through downtown.

UP has them only for express buses. I see that UP is using those king size ads (driver size) on their buses again. 2066 (UP) has it.