• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because no one really gives a flying shit about it...

i asked a question...ok...relax your ass! dont wanna be nice about dont reply...i didnt ask u specifically

Thanks trainfan that makes sense... also I have school too so I know people can be busy too

Well not to co sign & be an ass about it but "Freshpond" is right. Nobody cares , if people cared that much then they would go out there and get it. I dont really care anymore its just a DD11 and even though i never heard it its just a bus like all 89 of them. If i REALLY felt like it then id go out there and look for it but i can wait for it to come out here itll be much easier to find. Be my luck i go to staten island and dont catch it so i will just be waisting my time. If you saw it 2 times why didnt you just get on there and get pics and a video of it yourself, the bus looks just like the rest of them no big difference except the engine thats it.

is 4899 like rare??

its been in s.i for about a week or 2....and its been at zerega....and no one has a photo or video of it??

Your impatience is annoying the hell out of everyone, relax yourself.

4899 probably wont be in service for a while considering that Castleton mechs have to check out the bus (engine and so-on). It'll probably be in service later this week (if its at Castleton)

Caught the last B44 Limited of the night. Bus was 5181 and the operator drove fast like how a limited should feel like. :D

I know exactly who you're talking about - that's my boy. I saw him on the fuel line tonight as I was going home.

If you want a real LTD operator, you better hope you're on my bus one night. lol

I'm just checking out some old photos from the old private companies and now-retired buses in the Bus Photos and Videos. You can always go click on the "Last Page" option on the Bus Photos and Videos. You can do the same thing for the subway section, too. Just seeing those diverse fleets brings me nostalgia. Just don't bump any threads.

is 4899 like rare??

its been in s.i for about a week or 2....and its been at zerega....and no one has a photo or video of it??

If I was in the area as periodically used to be, I would have tried to get if I could, however I'm not even in NYC. Unfortunately, many of the members in NY are not near SI.

Your requests are justified, however your getting just a little crazy about a particular bus. Likewise other members are a little hostile toward you. If it is of any use, 4899 isn't moving for a while, and it will be here for more than 12 years. One day, it will run in to you, until then, just sit back and relax.

These LFSA's are racking up miles fast. 5970 and 5975 came in for their first S/O inspection/oil change yesterday both with over 3100 miles already. Even though they all came to 126th with about 500 miles already on them, it's still crazy to see 2500 miles put on a bus in less than a month

Nicely NG-free day today. 9487 (all the way in Brooklyn for the shuttle), 9687, 4837, and 979. 4837 is the first Xcelsior I've been on, and I definitely see why people like these things so much. Really good bus, amazing ride for a low floor, moved along too. As for 979, well, it's had a long life...

Nicely NG-free day today. 9487 (all the way in Brooklyn for the shuttle), 9687, 4837, and 979. 4837 is the first Xcelsior I've been on, and I definitely see why people like these things so much. Really good bus, amazing ride for a low floor, moved along too. As for 979, well, it's had a long life...

I know the driver that had 4837, what time did you get on the bus? I was out there riding with him as well.

Yeah now you know why I love em so much they sound good look good and ride good

I take it the MTA is giving up on the whole LCD ads program? The Quill D60s are starting to get standard ads put on top of the LCD ones...

i still can't wrap my mind around why they are not removing those screens. especially with all these buses their 8 year overhaul recently. i can understand why they wouldn't remove them if the screens were used fairly recently. But to my recollection, those screens haven't been used in 3 or 4 years.