• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think the whole idea is absurd...

Yeah....

Does the B47 normally run near Myrtle & Bushwick?

Near myrtle & bushwick, yes....

On myrtle & bushwick, no...

The 47 runs on broadway when it hits myrtle... bushwick av is 1 block north....

Nah but with this (J)(M) bullshitt, and streets closed off with tracks laid out all over Broadway, it's being detoured up to Bushwick.

Ok, so that's why she's asking that question....

I had to take the J to the B12 yesterday... luckily for me I didn't have to go past (west of) broadway junction... Or else I would've been subjected to that mess also.... Good thing it poured down rain yesterday, because I actually considered taking the Q24 to the B46 (well, a walk from the Q24 to catch the B46).....

What part of broadway was closed off? Just around Myrtle, or did the closure pan further eastward?

Edited by B35 via Church

What part of broadway was closed off? Just around Myrtle, or did the closure pan further eastward?

Just like 2 blocks east right after myrtle. They were building tracks in the streets and there was a crane on one of the side streets lifting the tracks up to the elevated tracks. Edited by XcelsiorBoii4888

I know we were just talking about these, but what time are the Q44 school trippers? And they go all the way up to the BX right?

No, the trippers go to Jamaica as they're from Queens Village. Don't know what route they become after they're done...

No, the trippers go to Jamaica as they're from Queens Village. Don't know what route they become after they're done...

The Q44 is from Jamaica since it's terminal is located a few blocks from the depot. The Q76 school tripper is now from QV instead of JA.

Edited by NewFlyer 230

The Q44 is from Jamaica since it's terminal is located a few blocks from the depot. The Q76 school tripper is now from QV instead of JA.

That doesn't necessarily justify anything. Those 44 trippers interlined with the Q77, Q3 and one other route.

We'll find out tomorrow for sure.

7612 moves really, really well. Engine sounds great, turbo blow-off valve nice and loud. Bus is also in better shape than some of the XD40 shitboxes.

JG's 75/7600's are all sounding real good and preforming well, 7612 is a good one as well as 7608 and many others. And they are in impeccable shape, the XD40's as h said are really lacking

JG's 75/7600's are all sounding real good and preforming well, 7612 is a good one as well as 7608 and many others. And they are in impeccable shape, the XD40's as h said are really lacking

They in impeccable shape now, it wasn't the case last year...

But I saw 8072 on the Q44 today so maybe it's whatever depot has available buses.

Impossible. Unless that's a loaner, there's no split school trips on the Q44. I saw that same bus on the Q17 tonight.

What you probably saw was 8027, which WAS on the Q44 tripper this afternoon.

Edited by Cait Sith

I saw RTS 5234 (the one MJQ bus with Hanover LEDs) on the M22 today. Weren't more of the RTSes from MJQ supposed to get Hanover signs? I've only seen it on 5234

The plan was for all of the RTSs with the TwinVision signs (5105-5124, 5220-5249) to get the Hanover sign as the TwinVision signs have a habit of freezing on whatever the last route it was working on. I think all the ones at Ulmer Park are done already (save for a few), and Quill is up next.

I guess they are replacing them as they break.

Yeah they were overhauled during the spring/ summer of 2012 correct?

Well that, and they barely ran last summer because of a problem with one of them caused all of them to be pulled off the road until they were fixed.

Why do you think the older C40s stayed for so long