• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• B35 via Church

Top Posters In This Topic

What's good with 4862? Did they put a new engine in or is that engine just so raw? Probably a lack of insulation, but it sounds like a completely new engine. Also, this bus doesnt say "Please move away from the doors", it now says "Please do not stand in the rear door area".

Had to check to make sure I wasn't on 4899 since it sounded so different and had a different announcement.

On the other hand, Spring Creek, LaGuardia, JFK, CP, FR, and BP were doing the LIRR Bustition. Wasn't as diverse as last time, especially since CP didn't send out any 102's and SC didn't send any of it's CT's out to the shuttle (which might explains all BM1-5 buses being mostly CT's today instead of the half and half arrangement). MTA Bus did the expresses, while Acme School Bus did the local bus (I was dying seeing the people's facing upon seeing that, lol).

On the other hand, Spring Creek, LaGuardia, JFK, CP, FR, and BP were doing the LIRR Bustition. Wasn't as diverse as last time, especially since CP didn't send out any 102's and SC didn't send any of it's CT's out to the shuttle (which might explains all BM1-5 buses being mostly CT's today instead of the half and half arrangement). MTA Bus did the expresses, while Acme School Bus did the local bus (I was dying seeing the people's facing upon seeing that, lol).

What is the 'Acme school bus"? I have never heard of it before.