• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• B35 via Church

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for fact that SC doesn't have ANY ads on their buses. For JG, I only know for 320-349 with bustime.. All others just for right now, forget it.

PS: Since Downtown Brooklyn looking like a mini manhattan, they need to bring some of those king size ads (driver side) to FB/ENY/GA.

Since those depots pass through downtown.

UP has them only for express buses. I see that UP is using those king size ads (driver size) on their buses again. 2066 (UP) has it.

Yeah SC doesnt have any yet, the others at JG have sleepys ads or some tv commercial advertisement. I saw 2066 with that big ad on the side, 2070 has one too.

Just can't help but wonder if NICE stayed under MTA control, they would've gotten the New Flyers CNG's. And other things

With Orion closed, and still those O5cngs to replace eventually, I don't see why NICE can't buy NFs. Maybe they could buy the ones with the new front design. Just depends on how much the company wants to spend.

Absolutely NOT.. Too many turns, and plus you would technically need to streamline the route to accommodate Artics.

Artics for the B82/B25: I only see that during rush-hour.

No you wouldn't...every other line that has artics didn't have their route altered.

No you wouldn't...every other line that has artics didn't have their route altered.

Last time I checked Bergen and Dean streets which the B15 travel are tight. Also, a portion of Ralph Avenue is pretty tight.

I drive a car and a commuter van (Queens). So I know well, and I frequently travel those streets from time to time..

Last time I checked Bergen and Dean streets which the B15 travel are tight. Also, a portion of Ralph Avenue is pretty tight.

I drive a car and a commuter van (Queens). So I know well, and I frequently travel those streets from time to time..

Once again, that doesn't mean anything. Got a big example...

Lets look at the M14A/D. Both Avenue A and D aren't that much wider than Dean/Bergen Sts but yet they use nothing but artics plus both of those streets are 2-way streets. If they can make it work (and they use more buses than the B15), then im positive it can work on Dean/Bergen Sts

9991 from CP broke down on the Q38 at 69 street and Metropolitan Avenue heading toward Rego Park.

That bus has the TMC RTS Queens Surface hard seats. I think its the last bus with those seats.

And 9839 or 9838 sound very loud. Almosts sound like a 1999 C40LF. I'm suprise that bus was retired already.

Guest MTA Bus

I've realized that QV is getting a bunch of new buses. First, the XD40s, 3Gs, and the LFS buses. Then, the XD40s go to Brooklyn in exchange for some more LFS buses. Now, QV got some new MCIs. I wonder what's next for this depot.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen a wheelchair rider on the S46.

Also, I didn't realize the O5s have an announcement that plays when there's a problem with the rear doors. Some people had to get a baby carriage out, and the door closed and locked when they pushed. A female voice said something like "Please do not stand in rear doorwell" (Or something like that. I can't believe I forgot). It was a different female voice from the one that plays "Please exit through the rear doors" on the O7s.

Speaking of baby carriages, I wonder why there were so many people with them on that bus I was on. I mean, there were like 5 people on board with them.

I've realized that QV is getting a bunch of new buses. First, the XD40s, 3Gs, and the LFS buses. Then, the XD40s go to Brooklyn in exchange for some more LFS buses. Now, QV got some new MCIs. I wonder what's next for this depot.

They have " A " New MCI, they will be getting more soon then charleston gets the other half.

It really pisses me off when people ask why does Manhattan have buses? Everyone takes the train. The train can take you but so far

Wow that is a silly question. If the subway is delayed or if work is being done the bus is helpful.

Especially in Queens and Staten Island, where the subway doesn't cover most area's