• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of the S46, I gotta check out that Teleport Business Park just for kicks....but that S46/S96 = hell on wheels...

Ugh. You're telling me. LOL.

The funny thing is that I don't recall ever going to the Teleport even though I live in the area (though I guess along South Avenue is technically part of the Teleport). The problem is that there's a huge fence or else it would be like a 15-20 minute walk instead of like a 40 minute walk.

I saw one of those HAI TMC RTS's out of JG driving along the Concourse yesterday. It then went on to make a right on Fordham Rd. I wonder what it was doing in The Bronx.

they go everywhere, I once saw it in astoria and another time I got to go on it in flushing meadow pk

Pics or it didn't happen. :P

LOL... Oh I've got pics. :P

Nice!

If you or anyone sees 913, please let me know. Im looking to catch it before it gets scrapped

913 isn't up here in the Bronx but if I ever see it, I'll be sure to let you know. :)

Edited by NYCtrainfan01

9690 & 9686 = best 9600 RTS ever!

Had 9686 last night, and the bitch moves, even with a load onboard. Now I'm mostly an NG man, but I would take this bus over an NG any day.

Shocking? Yeah, I know.

Ever gotten your hands on 9674? That bus has got power power and more power, least when it was on the 41 the other day.

I'd like to thank the B/O on the 09:00 BxM2 this morning for letting me on. I believe I had him yesterday as well and this morning I picked up the wrong MetroCard when I left the apartment. I had the expired Express Bus Plus MetroCard, dipped it and then realized what I had done. I had a back up Pay-Per-Ride, but it only had $2.58 on it, so I would've had to walk back home down the hill and then schlepp back up the hill again and would've been late. With the Yonkers' B/Os you either get nice B/Os, zombies or out and out ride a-holes and I'm starting to get some that I've had before, so it's becoming a bit easier to weed out the pricks.

I'd like to thank the B/O on the 09:00 BxM2 this morning for letting me on. I believe I had him yesterday as well and this morning I picked up the wrong MetroCard when I left the apartment. I had the expired Express Bus Plus MetroCard, dipped it and then realized what I had done. I had a back up Pay-Per-Ride, but it only had $2.58 on it, so I would've had to walk back home down the hill and then schlepp back up the hill again and would've been late. With the Yonkers' B/Os you either get nice B/Os, zombies or out and out ride a-holes and I'm starting to get some that I've had before, so it's becoming a bit easier to weed out the pricks.

Just saying, he wouldn't have been a prick to not let you on, you had no way to pay the fare.

Just saying, he wouldn't have been a prick to not let you on, you had no way to pay the fare.

Oh I was ready to get off until he waived me on and he wouldn't have been a prick either because it was my fault, but I had him yesterday and he realized that I probably forgot my usual MetroCard at home. My comment about some of them being pricks has nothing to do with that. I was referring to the disposition of some of them. Some of drivers out of Yonkers have to be some of the most arrogant, rude B/Os I've ever seen. What I mean by that is them not holding the bus for passengers and I know they see them too, but they close the door and pull off anyway.

There was a BxM1 driver last Sunday that was unbelievable. He saw a lady running for the bus at Kappock St and there wasn't another BxM1 for an hour. He pulls off and goes down Johnson and Irwin down the hill. What was awesome was this chick was athletic, so she bolted down the hill and ran all the way from Kappock and Johnson to 230th and Corlear or either got a ride down the hill and then ran to the bus stop. I couldn't believe it because either way she covered some serious ground. She didn't say a word either. She just got on when he stopped at the stop, paid and sat down.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

Oh I was ready to get off until he waived me on and he wouldn't have been a prick either because it was my fault, but I had him yesterday and he realized that I probably forgot my usual MetroCard at home. My comment about some of them being pricks has nothing to do with that. I was referring to the disposition of some of them. Some of drivers out of Yonkers have to be some of the most arrogant, rude B/Os I've ever seen. What I mean by that is them not holding the bus for passengers and I know they see them too, but they close the door and pull off anyway.

There was a BxM1 driver last Sunday that was unbelievable. He saw a lady running for the bus at Kappock St and there wasn't another BxM1 for an hour. He pulls off and goes down Johnson and Irwin down the hill. What was awesome was this chick was athletic, so she bolted down the hill and ran all the way from Kappock and Johnson to 230th and Corlear or either got a ride down the hill and then ran to the bus stop. I couldn't believe it because either way she covered some serious ground. She didn't say a word either. She just got on when he stopped at the stop, paid and sat down.

Ok, now that's being a prick... she had some self-control to not say anything...

Ok im on xd40 4849 right now on the b1...and the driver is crawling...not doing more than 20 when the bus slows down to like 5mph the steam isnt going off...and its sitting there for like 3secs after he closes the door....is there something wrong with the bus? plus its to quiet in here...the HVAC is off. its crowded and it feels like no one is on

Ok im on xd40 4849 right now on the b1...and the driver is crawling...not doing more than 20 when the bus slows down to like 5mph the steam isnt going off...and its sitting there for like 3secs after he closes the door....is there something wrong with the bus? plus its to quiet in here...the HVAC is off. its crowded and it feels like no one is on

The steam? You mean the retarder? It could be turned off due to the rain.

That driver was probably early, so he was taking his time, why rush when you're running hot?