• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

The :bus_bullet_bx35: is still not fully artic - you will sometimes see a C40LF or XN40 on bustime, even though it was supposed to be fully artic on SEPTEMBER 1.

That happens with a lot of Bronx articulated routes, I hope you know. The Bx35 is still an official articulated route.

The 9:40 Bx10 on Sundays (From Norwood) always “leaves early because dispatch told him to”, but yet he left at 9:41, knowing that he saw me walk up to his bus, finally got this dude on video and his run number too. 

42 minutes ago, NBTA said:

The 9:40 Bx10 on Sundays (From Norwood) always “leaves early because dispatch told him to”, but yet he left at 9:41, knowing that he saw me walk up to his bus, finally got this dude on video and his run number too. 

I'm confused... You say that he always leaves early, but left at 9:41 tonight? Why is that? In other words, I don't follow what you're writing. What caused him to leave one minute late tonight?

17 minutes ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

I'm confused... You say that he always leaves early, but left at 9:41 tonight? Why is that? In other words, I don't follow what you're writing. What caused him to leave one minute late tonight?

I think he's saying that the B/O saw him filming the bus this time, so he waited until the correct time to leave the terminal. 

To re-write what I said, he was supposed to leave at 9:40, left at 9:41, walked to Paul and Mosholu to confront him, he know he saw me at Norwood because he said "You and your boys had a good day", and proceeded to say "dispatch told me to leave early", when me and my boys (also into transit), saw him leave at 9:41, even though he saw us waiting at Norwood on time. 

14 minutes ago, Statty said:

So he was suppose to leave at 9:40 but left at 9:41 instead.

What's the issue again? I'm also confused lol

Unless he left earlier on previous times

That's essentially what he is saying... I'm guessing that he only left late yesterday because he knew he was being filmed.  Previously he said the driver told him dispatch told him to leave early. lol

16 hours ago, NBTA said:

15 hours ago, NBTA said:

To re-write what I said, he was supposed to leave at 9:40, left at 9:41, walked to Paul and Mosholu to confront him, he know he saw me at Norwood because he said "You and your boys had a good day", and proceeded to say "dispatch told me to leave early", when me and my boys (also into transit), saw him leave at 9:41, even though he saw us waiting at Norwood on time. 

So why is he lying about leaving early?

Matter of fact, why is he saying anything of the sort to you......

57 minutes ago, Statty said:

So he was suppose to leave at 9:40 but left at 9:41 instead.

What's the issue again? I'm also confused lol

Unless he left earlier on previous times

He's done this multiple times before where he left "not in service" because "dispatch told him to leave early", but went in service at Williamsbridge Oval Park, this is the one time I actually confronted him.

14 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

So why is he lying about leaving early?

Matter of fact, why is he saying anything of the sort to you......

He blatantly lied, I videotaped him actually admitting to leaving me behind in Norwood, its on Twitter, if you want to see.

9 hours ago, Calvin said:

When a NYCT Bus gets transferred to an MTA Bus Depot, is the farebox removed before the move or when it arrives at the destined depot? 

My guess is that it’s the NYCT depot removes the fare box so that they can use it on another bus.

Edited by Snorunts

15 hours ago, Calvin said:

When a NYCT Bus gets transferred to an MTA Bus Depot, is the farebox removed before the move or when it arrives at the destined depot? 

when units are transferred from TA/OA to BC, fareboxes are always removed beforehand. depots keep fareboxes in stock for if/when that unit returns or to utilize on another unit. the only time fareboxes aren't removed are when a unit is moved from a TA/OA depot to another TA/OA depot or BC to BC

20 minutes ago, Lil 57 said:

I find it funny that my Megabus tickets from Syracuse, NY to NYC only cost $5 per person while the express bus, which travels within NYC costs $6.75.

Can't compare the two.

Megabus only offers tickets that cheap to fill seats and beat the competition(Peter Pan, Greyhound, Boltbus, ect).

Edited by Cait Sith