SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

I honestly was gonna go home when I heard the TV in the restaurant, but I swear I thought that the entire MTA was gonna be shut down.

They are, but not this early. Now, with service slowly disappearing, you likely have to find a shelter or a friend that will take care of you. My Global teacher is staying at his friend's house for the time being because he can't really get to Westchester like that.

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A mile. My friend walks about 2/3 mile in about 10-15 minutes.

Takes me 7 minutes to go a mile in the city, and that's with traffic lights and people on the street. I've made it to Canal and Church Streets ( (A)(C)(E)) in around 5 minutes from Grand Street ( (B)(D)). In this kind of weather, I'd obviously be slowed to normal human speeds. But that's still only 20 to 25 minutes. Edited by CenSin

They are, but not this early. Now, with service slowly disappearing, you likely have to find a shelter or a friend that will take care of you. My Global teacher is staying at his friend's house for the time being because he can't really get to Westchester like that.

or walk!

Hey, I am not gonna convince the workers to let me sleep in the subway station!

Luckily the train came and the conductor threw me off the train when we arrived at Yonkers since I lied and told him I was going to Cronton Harmon. I got home after 7 minutes because my freinds dad was taking a bee-line bus to storage and he saw me walking in the freezing cold so he gave me a ride. Now I'm on my Xbox One playing GTA V with some hot soup next to me.

Hey, I am not gonna convince the workers to let me sleep in the subway station!

Luckily the train came and the conductor threw me off the train when we arrived at Yonkers since I lied and told him I was going to Cronton Harmon. I got home after 7 minutes because my freinds dad was taking a bee-line bus to storage and he saw me walking in the freezing cold so he gave me a ride. Now I'm on my Xbox One playing GTA V with some hot soup next to me.

nice strategy on the train!

How about the timetable trade?