SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not asking someone for 3$. There isn't even anyone here!! And the next train comes a HOUR from now. When will this end!?!? Luckily I found a plug for my iPhone charger in the heat room so I can pass the time.

wouldn't it take less time to walk?

wouldn't it take less time to walk?

oops i'm wrong

15757217823_3b61a9da31_o.pngScreen Shot 2015-01-26 at 8.57.47 PM by spicker613, on Flickr

what would have been done if this had happened in the 70s?

no what would the (MTA) have done?

Well, if the trains were running, but suffering from massive delays, I guess whoever didn't make it out of there was shit out of luck. They would've probably run trains anyhow seeing how suspension of service in the face of storms has only been a recent development. Let's ask Trainmaster5.

Well, if the trains were running, but suffering from massive delays, I guess whoever didn't make it out of there was shit out of luck. They would've probably run trains anyhow seeing how suspension of service in the face of storms has only been a recent development. Let's ask Trainmaster5.

I'm out of luck!

It takes me a Hour to get from Rumsey Road to Getty Square. How long do you think it's gonna take me to get from 225 Street in the BRONX to the Yonkers City Line in YONKERS!? Yeah about 4 hours. I think I'll be good here.

16377233995_fac5207b51_o.pngScreen Shot 2015-01-26 at 9.02.32 PM by spicker613, on Flickr

you are exceptionally slow them

Edited by Union Tpke

16377233995_fac5207b51_o.pngScreen Shot 2015-01-26 at 9.02.32 PM by spicker613, on Flickr

you are exceptionally slow them

For a human my size, I completely agree.

Honestly Javier I feel bad for you but you really just bought this onto yourself by staying out way too late (for no good reason too).

It wasn't my fault it was because I've been waiting 2 hours for a bus that never came, then took a 34 minute ride to Times Square, then a 42 minute ride to 242 Street then a 15 minute ride back to 225 Street and here I am.

For a human my size, I completely agree. It wasn't my fault it was because I've been waiting 2 hours for a bus that never came, then took a 34 minute ride to Times Square, then a 42 minute ride to 242 Street then a 15 minute ride back to 225 Street and here I am.

do you know any friends or relatives who could pick you up?

For a human my size, I completely agree. It wasn't my fault it was because I've been waiting 2 hours for a bus that never came, then took a 34 minute ride to Times Square, then a 42 minute ride to 242 Street then a 15 minute ride back to 225 Street and here I am.

Why would you wait for a bus in the first place? Unless that's the only thing serving the area you've in, you should walk. And if you were in Manhattan, there's no excuse to take a bus. 2 hours of waiting… sounds like you didn't know when to cut your losses and start moving by foot.

Why would you wait for a bus in the first place? Unless that's the only thing serving the area you've in, you should walk. And if you were in Manhattan, there's no excuse to take a bus. 2 hours of waiting… sounds like you didn't know when to cut your losses and start moving by foot.

amen!

It was in Brooklyn and I was a mile away from the nearest subway station.

It wasn't my fault it was because I've been waiting 2 hours for a bus that never came, then took a 34 minute ride to Times Square, then a 42 minute ride to 242 Street then a 15 minute ride back to 225 Street and here I am.

You said you were railfanning. You should've checked the forecast.

I totally agree with you.

I knew the forecast but I did not know this would turn in a Hurricane Sandy shutdown. I wanted to catch some pics of the (Q) and (B) in the snow.

Honestly (as I have been catching up on your story of being stranded), I was gonna railfan today too, but once you hear that people are going home early, that's a signal to go home ASAP. 

Honestly (as I have been catching up on your story of being stranded), I was gonna railfan today too, but once you hear that people are going home early, that's a signal to go home ASAP.

I honestly was gonna go home when I heard the TV in the restaurant, but I swear I thought that the entire MTA was gonna be shut down.

I honestly was gonna go home when I heard the TV in the restaurant, but I swear I thought that the entire MTA was gonna be shut down.

are you going to respond to my question on whether you want to do the schedule exchange.

Also would you want something in return or cash?

62ndStDSnowRemovalStormJuno012615.JPG?it
Snow Removal at 62nd St D Station in Brooklyn
9thAveSnowRemovalStormJuno012615.JPG?ito
Snow Removal at 9th Ave D Station in Brooklyn
StillwellAveSnowRemovalStormJuno012615.J
Platform Snow Removal at Stillwell Ave - Coney Island Terminal
ConeyIslandJunoStorm012615.JPG?itok=XeBW