SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised to learn a few months ago in another thread that the (A) 's frequencies and two branches/two south terminals are what keeps the R46s (the only SMEEs in the system that have LCD side signs) as the signature fleet for it now that the mainline R44s have been retired, as well as the power dip in the peninsula are what keeps the NTTs from running on the (A).

Nope we are moving again.

Oh no..I lost my 10$ when I was standing in the freezing weather in Brooklyn. How the hell am I suppose to get home now if i can't pay the fare for metro north!? I have 3% left in my iPhone and I'm going to go to Mcdondals and see if I can use Apple Pay to get money out. If I can't I may have to hide in the bathroom when the metro north train comes until I get to Yonkers.

Edited by Javier

Nope we are moving again.

Oh no..I lost my 10$ when I was standing in the freezing weather in Brooklyn. How the hell am I suppose to get home now if i can't pay the fare for metro north!? I have 3% left in my iPhone and I'm going to go to Mcdondals and see if I can use Apple Pay to get money out. If I can't I may have to hide in the bathroom when the metro north train comes..

you can take beeline buses from 242 st to yonkers

Oh my god, I'm standing in this freezing weather in Brooklyn waiting for a dam bus that should have shown up 45 minutes ago... I doubt I'm gonna make it home in time since Bee-Line bus service is already Suspended. Hopefully I'll get to the metro north station before 11.

I walked from Cross County mall to Wakefield during the last major snowstorm...you'll be alright

Bee-Line buses were suspended 4 hours ago and the Bx9 dead head stops at the Yonkers Line. My home is all the way on the other side. I'm gonna freeze to death.

no they are going to be suspended in four minutes

Bee-Line Service Alerts

Bee-Line buses and ParaTransit vehicles are experiencing 30-minute delays.

These routes are traveling on the standard snow detours:

Route 6U: No service to Uniontown area of Hastings. Bus will travel on Broadway instead.

Route 13B: No service along Benedict Blvd. in Tarrytown. Bus operates on Rt. 119 and Rte. 9 instead.

Routes 13 and 19: No service to Ossining Railroad Station. Service will start and and at Spring St. and Waller instead.

Route 60: No service on Bryant Ave. or Old Mamaroneck Rd in White Plains. The bus will remain on Mamaroneck Ave.

Bee-Line bus and ParaTransit service will be suspended effective today, Monday, Jan. 26 at 8 p.m.

Both bus and ParaTransit service are suspended Tuesday, Jan. 27.

Service will resume Wednesday, Jan. 28 when road conditions allow for safe and timely operations.